The Geekvape Aegis Boost Pro is the latest rugged versatile pod kit from Geekvape.
What To Expect From The Geekvape Aegis Boost Pro
As with all the Aegis range this has an IP67 rating which means it is water resistant (1 metre of water up to 30 mins), dust resistant and shock resistant.
The styling obviously tells you straight away this is an Aegis featuring the Plastic, Silicone, Leather and Zinc Alloy materials.
To power the Pro you will need a single 18650 battery which is not included in the kit.
A USB Type C port is supplied for emergency recharging which is covered by the waterproof plug. The charging rate is up to 2A so should charge up pretty quickly.
A 0.96in colour TFT screen displays all your vape data and Geekvape have designed a new User Interface for the Pro.
Now we come to the pods…
Supplied in the kit is the Boost Pro pod which is compatible with the P series range of coils.
However you can also purchase the Boost Plus pod which uses existing B series coils, the RDTA pod to build your own coils or the 510 adaptor which allows you to use any tank on here.
Included in the kit are 2 Boost Pro P coils:
- 0.2ohm Kanthal Mesh
- 0.4ohm Kanthal Mesh
The Boost Pro pod also has an upgraded airflow system with 3 airflow inlets – 2 below the coil and the third is the adjustable airflow dial on the side of the pod.
Here is a brief unboxing video showing the Aegis Boost Pro in action.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Black, Silver, Blue, Gunmetal, Red and Rainbow.
- Geekvape Aegis Boost Pro device and pod
- P coil – 0.2ohm (installed)
- P coil – 0.4ohm
- Coil tool
- Drip tip
- USB Type C Cable
- User Manual
Geekvape Aegis Boost Pro Specs
- Size: 50.1×28.6x113mm
- Output: 15-100W
- User modes: VW, TC
- Battery: 1×18650 (not included)
- Display: 0.96in colour TFT screen
- Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm
- Temperature range: 200-600°F
- E-liquid capacity: 6ml (standard Boost Pro pod) / 5.5ml (standard Boost Plus Pod) / 2ml (TPD)
- Type C USB charging – 2A charge rate
- Pods: refillable replaceable coils – compatible with Boost Pro Pod, Boost Plus Pod, RDTA and 510 adaptor
- Coils: P Series coil, compatible with B series coil if using Boost Plus pod
- Adjustable airflow dial
- IP67 rating – dustproof, water resistant and shock proof
- 510 adaptor available to use device as a Box Mod
Wow this little kit seems to have all bases covered, P series coils, B series coils, RDTA and 510 adaptor!
Let me know what you think of the Geekvape Aegis Boost Pro in the comments below!