The Geekvape Z100C DNA Kit is a super function pod kit!
What To Expect From The Geekvape Z100C DNA Kit…
I think I am right in saying that this kit is the first with the Geekvape badge to include the popular Evolv DNA Chipset?
As the name suggests the included chipset is the DNA 100C – which is a colour output chipset with lots of user modes.
The device is powered by either a 21700 or 18650 (with included adaptor) battery and of course – batteries are not included.
A 0.96in colour TFT screen displays all of your vape data.
Also provided is a USB Type C port for charging at up to 3A charge rate.
You get 2 coils in the kit – the new 0.15ohm XM Mesh and 0.4ohm coil too.
The pod appears to have a side fill port and also has an airflow adjustment ring on the top.
Another great feature is the fact that you can use this as it is as a pod kit or with the included magnetic 510 adaptor convert it to a standard Box Mod to use with other tanks.
Here is an introduction video from the Geekvape EU YouTube Channel…
There are 4 colour options to choose from: Black Carbon Fibre, Black/Blue, Silver/Red and Blue/Green.
- Geekvape Z100C DNA Mod
- Coil tool
- 510 mod adaptor
- 0.15ohm P Series coil (installed)
- 0.4ohm P Series coil
- 18650 Battery adaptor
- Type C USB cable
- User manual
Geekvape Z100C DNA Kit Specs
- Size: 39x33x129.6mm
- Output: 1-100W (9V max)
- Modes: VW, Watt Boost, Kanthal, Replay, TC (Ti, Ni 200, SS 430, SS 316)
- Battery: 1x 21700 / 18650
- Display: 0.96in colour TFT screen
- Resistance range: Not specified
- Temperature range: 200-600°C / 100-315°F
- USB Type C – 3A charge rate
- DNA 100C Chipset
- Use as pod mod or add included 510 adaptor to use as box mod
- Pods: Refillable, removable coils
- Capacity: 5ml
- Coils: Geekvape P Series range
- Adjustable airflow
- Side fill port
For a small pod kit this is definitely feature packed!
Let us know what you think of the Geekvape Z100C DNA kit in the comments below!