The Geekvape B100 21700 Kit is an update to the “Aegis Boost” range.
More Details On The Geekvape B100 21700 Kit…
The main selling point of this kit is the fact you have different battery options.
As the name suggests you can use a single 21700 battery or using the included adaptor a 18650 – batteries of course are not included.
The output is specified as 5-100W (0.8-8.5V) I assume this output will be lower using a 18650 battery.
A 0.96in TFT colour screen to show all your vaping data and a USB Type C 2A charging port are provided.
As with the rest of the Aegis range this little one has an IP67 rating for being Water, Dust and Shock resistant.
Included in the kit is the Aegis Boost Pro pod – but you can also purchase the compatible Boost Plus Pod, RDTA pod or a 510 adaptor to use any atomiser on here.
The included pod uses the P series coils which are compatible with the original Boost Pro and the Obelisk 60 kits.
You get the 0.2ohm and 0.4ohm coils included.
The pod also houses the airflow adjustment dial with 3 airflow inlets.
Here is an introduction and unboxing video from the Geekvape YouTube channel.
There are 6 colour options to choose from: Space Black, Gunmetal, Devil Red, Almighty Blue, Classic Silver and Aura Glow.
- Geekvape B100 21700 Mod
- 0.6ohm P series coil (installed)
- 0.4ohm P series coil
- Drip tip
- Coil tool
- 18650 battery adaptor
- Spare parts pack
- Type C USB cable
- User manual
Geekvape B100 21700 Kit Specs
- Size: 49.1x33x121.9mm
- Output: 5-100W (0.8-8.5V)
- Modes: VW, TC
- Battery: 1×21700 (or 18650 with included adaptor)
- Display: 0.69in TFT colour screen
- Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm
- Temperature range: 200-600°F
- E-liquid capacity: 6ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- USB Type C – 2A charge rate
- Pods: Refillable replaceable coils
- Coils: P Series coil range
- IP67 water resistant, dust and shock resistant
- Adjustable 3 inlet airflow
- Compatible with Aegis Boost Plus Pod, RDTA and 510 adaptor (available separately)
So like the rest of the Aegis range the Boost has had an update!
Let me know your thoughts on the Geekvape B100 21700 Kit in the comments below!