The Lost Vape Ursa Quest Multi Kit is a strange looking pod kit!
It is also marketed as a “Multi Kit” – what does that term even mean? Let’s have a closer look!
What Is New About The Lost Vape Ursa Multi Kit?
Well as this is a “multi kit” there is a lot going on here – I will try to break it down as well as I can!
Firstly I will look at the main device – or mod – features…
This is a single removable battery device and you can use a 18650, 20700 or 21700 battery in here.
Charging is taken care of via the USB Type C port but the charge rate is not stated.
Output wise the maximum is 100W with the 21700 however the output with other batteries is not mentioned.
A TFT colour screen is located on the side but the size of the screen is not mentioned.
The mod body is made from Zinc alloy and has real leather or wood panels to bling things up. Strangely Lost Vape say that the leather changes colour every time you use it. Is that a posh way of saying the colour wears off?
Instead of a magnetic pod connection this has a clamping system with what looks like buttons to press to release.
Another great feature is the 510 adaptor which is included in the kit, meaning you can use the mod as a box mod with any 510 connection atomiser.
There are 2 pod options and you get both in the kit – the difference is the type of coil and the drip tip…
- Ursa Pod Tank – this is compatible with UB coils (Ultra Boost) which are also found in the Thelema, Gemini, BTB and Q-Ultra kits. There are a large range to choose from including a RBA deck too. A 510 drip tip is fitted to this tank.
- Ursa Pro Pod Tank – this is compatible with UB Pro (Ultra Boost Pro) coils and RBA deck. An 810 drip tip is fitted to this tank.
You get the UB Pro P1 0.15ohm coil and the UB M4 0.2ohm coil in the kit.
Both pods are refillable via the side fill port without removing the pod and the airflow control is located on the actual mod.
Now when it comes to colour options – let me warn you there are lots…
- Ukiran Leather series: SS, Gunmetal and Black.
- Crocodile Leather series: SS, Gunmetal and Black.
- Wood series: SS & Purple Heart Wood, Gunmetal & Ebony Wood and Black & Red Sandalwood.
- Special Edition Embossed Leather series: SS, Gunmetal and Black.
- Lost Vape Ursa Mod
- Ursa Pro Pod Tank (810 drip tip)
- Ursa Pod tank (510 drip tip)
- 0.15ohm UB Pro P1 coil
- 0.2ohm UB M4 coil
- 510 adaptor
- Airflow control base (installed)
- 18650 battery adaptor
- USB Type C Cable
- User manual
Lost Vape Ursa Quest Multi Kit Specs
- Size: 126x43x33mm
- Output: 5-100W (0.7-8V)
- Battery: 1x 18650, 20700 or 21700 (not included)
- User modes: VW, VV, TC, VPC and Bypass
- Display: Colour TFT screen – size not stated
- Resistance limits: 0.1-5ohm
- Temperature limits: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- E-liquid capacity: 7ml (Pro pod tank) / 6ml (standard pod tank)
- USB Type C Charging
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coils: UB and UB Pro including RBA
- Clamp pod securing mechanism
- Visible e-liquid level
- Side refill port
- Adjustable airflow
- New generation Quest chipset
- 510 adaptor to use device as a box mod
Phew there is a lot going on with our mate Ursa isn’t there!
Let me know what you think of the Lost Vape Ursa Quest Multi Kit in the comments below!