The Etiny Plus Kit By Sigelei Previewed
The Sigelei Etiny Plus Kit is the big brother of the Etiny Starter kit.
The Etiny Plus kit includes the new Etiny Plus Mod and the Etiny 2 tank.
Looking at the Etiny Plus Mod first this looks like a nice simple starter device. There is a 800mAh internal battery so no faffing with removing batteries – simply plug into a USB outlet to charge.
You get a fire button plus 2 adjustment buttons – up and down – to select between the 3 power levels – High, Medium and Low.
You can buy the Etiny 2 tank in the full kit or it is for sale on its own – the package contents will vary.
To make life easier the Etiny tank has a push in / pull out coil design.
Also you get a wide range of airflow adjustment with 5 airflow inlets which you can expose to either fully open or half open and any adjustment in-between.
There are 3 types of coil you can use in the Etiny 2 Tank:
- S2 – Nichrome 1.3ohm 8-20W (best 10-15W) – included in the kit and tank only package.
- S2-H – SS316L 0.6ohm 10-35W (best 18-30W) – included in the tank only package.
- MC Coil – Ceramic 1.3ohm 8-20W (best 10-15W) – included in the kit version – apparently ideal for CBD E-liquid.
There are 4 colours to choose from – Onyx, Neon Grey, Crimson, Champagne and Platinum.
- Sigelei Etiny Plus Mod
- Sigelei Etiny 2 tank
- Pre-installed MC coil
- Extra S2 coil
- Spare O-ring
- USB Cable
- User manual
Sigelei Etiny Plus Mod Specs
- Size: 23x24x68mm
- Battery: 800mAh (internal)
- Output: adjustable voltage – High, Medium and Low
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Resistance range: 1.2-3ohm
Sigelei Etiny 2 Tank Specs
- Size: 17.5×45.3mm
- Material : SS303
- Capacity: 2ml
- Top fill
- Adjustable bottom airflow
- Coil: S2 coil – Nichrome and Ceramic 1.3ohm
- Rated Wattage: 8-20W (Best 10-15W)
- Pull out coil system
This looks like a decent starter / intermediate kit and could be great combined with Nic Salt or CBD e-liquid.
Will the Sigelei Etiny Plus Kit be on your shopping list? Let me know what you think in the comments below!