The Smok Nord 4 Kit is the latest release in the popular “Nord” range of pod kits.
More Details On The Smok Nord 4 Kit…
From what I can see there are two different versions – Standard with a printed body and the Leather version with leather trim.
The only differences I can make out between the two are the dimensions, weight and charging current?
Anyway down to basics, the mod has a 2000mAh battery which is recharged via the USB Type C port. On the standard version there is a 1.1A max charge current stated and 1.4A max for the leather version.
Output wise you can adjust the wattage from 5-80W.
An OLED screen displays all of your vaping data but sadly the size of the screen is not specified.
One big improvement is the introduction of adjustable airflow, using two rotatable dials on either side of the mod.
Included in the kit are 2 types of pod which allow you to use two different coil ranges:
- RPM 2 pod – includes the RPM 2 Meshed 0.16ohm coil. Also compatible with other RPM 2 coils.
- RPM pod – includes the RPM Mesh 0.4ohm coil. Also compatible with other RPM coils.
In non TPD regulated areas the standard capacity of the pod is 4.5ml. However for sale in TPD regulated areas this capacity is reduced to 2ml.
The side of the pod features the fill port which has a rubber port cover.
There are 12 colours to choose from in two different ranges:
Standard range: Blue Grey Armor, Red Grey Armor, Rasta Green Armor, 7-colour Armor, Black Armor, White Armor, Fluid 7-colour and Fluid Black Grey.
Leather Series: Brown, Red, Blue and Black.
- Smok Nord 4 device
- Nord 4 RPM 2 pod (includes RPM 2 0.16ohm Meshed Coil)
- Nord 4 RPM pod (includes RPM Mesh 0.4ohm Coil)
- USB Type C Cable
- User manual
Smok Nord 4 Kit Specs
- Size: 104.9×24.4×33.7mm (standard) / 104.9×24.8×33.7mm (leather)
- Output: 5-80W
- User modes: VW
- Battery: 2000mAh (internal)
- Display: OLED Screen
- E-liquid capacity: 4.5ml (standard) / 2ml (EU TPD)
- Type C USB charging – 1.1A max charging current (standard) / 1.4A max charging current (leather)
- Resistance Range: 0.15-2.5ohm
- Coils: RPM and RPM 2 coils (depending on pod installed)
- Dual adjustable airflow
- Side fill port
I am impressed that Adjustable Airflow is included on this new version, but the max 80W output seems a bit optimistic from a 2000mAh battery?
Anyway let me know what you think of the Smok Nord 4 Kit in the comments section below!