So is this a welcome update? Let’s have a closer look!
What To Expect From The Smok RPM 2 Kit?
The latest addition to the RPM range has a few features not seen before.
Starting with the main and most obvious feature which is the massive 1.14in TFT colour screen with an updated user interface.
The other new feature is a USB Type C port which can charge at a 1.4A charging rate.
Inside the main device is a 2000mAh battery which is slightly lower capacity than the RPM80 mod but this still has a maximum 80W output which is adjustable.
The pod is held into the device magnetically.
Included in the kit are two different pods:
- RPM pod – this is compatible with the existing RPM coil range including RBA.
- RPM 2 pod – this is compatible with the RPM 2 range of coils.
Also included in the kit is a 0.4ohm Mesh RPM coil and a 0.16ohm RPM 2 Mesh coil.
In standard form the capacity of the pod is a huge 7ml, however in TPD regulated areas this capacity is reduced to 2ml. Refilling is taken care of via the side filling port.
I have not seen any mention of adjustable airflow.
There appears to be 6 colours to choose from: Black, Red, Prism Rainbow, Prism Gold, Prism Blue and Prism Deep Tarnish.
- Smok RPM 2 Device
- RPM 2 pod
- RPM pod
- 0.4ohm RPM mesh coil
- 0.16ohm RPM 2 mesh coil
- USB type C cable
- User manual
Smok RPM 2 Kit Specs
- Size: 28.5x31x108.5mm
- Output: 1-80W
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Display: 1.14in TFT Colour screen
- Resistance range: 0.15-3ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 7ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coil options: RPM and RPM 2 coil range
- USB type C port with 1.4A charging rate
So a few new features but in essence this is an updated RPM80 with a slightly lower battery capacity and bigger screen.
Let me know what you think of the Smok RPM 2 Kit in the comments below!