The VFeng Squonk By Snowwolf
Guys and Gals – here we have the Snowwolf VFeng Squonk – the first trip into Squonkland for the Snowwolf company.
Snowwolf have recently been surprising me with some really stunning understated beautiful mods like the Snowwolf XFeng 230 and the beautiful Snowwolf 200W-R.
However the VFeng stays in normal Snowwolf mod territory – busy chunky design – which I must add is exactly as busy as their website – my eyes hurt!
So this is based on the VFeng S – an instantly recognisable design. But instead of 2 batteries you have 2 squonk bottles…
Crazy I know – but it does mean you can easily swap flavours or mix flavours together.
The Squonk version boasts the same 1.3in TFT colour screen which does look clear and bright.
Depending on which battery you have installed this can output up to 120W. You can use a single 21700, 20700 or with adaptor a single 18650. No batteries included.
If you purchase the full kit you get the Snowwolf RDA which is a 27.3mm diameter RDA with adjustable airflow and obviously a bottom feed pin.
Snowwolf have shared a nice little video on their YouTube channel to feast your eyes upon…
The Snowwolf VFeng Squonk comes in Red, Blue and Black.
- Snowwolf Vfeng Squonk BF mod
- User Manual
- Snowwolf RDA tank
Snowwolf VFeng Squonk Mod Specs
- Size: 48.5x39x95mm
- Squonk bottle capacity: 3mlx2 (6ml in total)
- Display: 1.3inch TFT colour screen
- Wattage range: 10.0W-120W
- Temperature range: 100℃~300℃/212℉~572℉
- Voltage input: 3.2V~4.2V
- Voltage output: 1.0V-7.5V
- Battery support: 1×21700 /1×20700 /1×18650 (should be used with adaptor)
- Modes: POWER/Ti1/Ni200/304/316/317
- Resistance range: 0.05Ω-3.00Ω
- Coil supporting: Kanthal/Titanium/Ni200/SS(304/316/317)TCR(DIY)
- Charging support (Micro USB): DC 5V/2A
- Dual squonk bottles to mix flavours or easily change over
- Main material: Zinc alloy
- Colours available: Blue, Black and Red
Snowwolf Squonk RDA Specs
- Size: 27.3×41.4mm
- Material: Stainless steel and Aluminium
- Airflow adjustment
Hmm for me the jury is out on this one!
Not only does it look a bit crazy – do you need 2 squonk bottles? Even with them both full this falls below the capacity of most squonk mods now which have 7-10ml capacity?
I do like a regulated mod and a single battery mod is usually nice in the hand but this does look really bulky? Why not a single bottle and an extra battery? Just sayin…
What do you think – do you think its bonkers or a clever take on Squonking? Let me know in the comments below if you’d buy the Snowwolf VFeng Squonker!