The SteamCrave Aromamizer Plus V3 RDTA is an update to the previous versions!

aromamizer plus v3 rdta banner

The Aromamizer range have been popular for years with the massive Titan and Titan V2, to the MTL RTA, also the original Aromamizer RDTA and Plus V2.

Worldwide Shipping – Save 20% With Code ECC

What To Expect From The SteamCrave Aromamizer Plus V3 RDTA?

aromamizer plus v3 rdta componentsWell as the name implies this is a RDTA (Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomiser) which is basically an RDA with the addition of a tank.

The good news is that the V3 is compatible with the parts from the V1 and V2 including the different deck options which you can buy separately.

The kit comes with the new postless deck which is compatible with dual wire coils.

But you also have the options of the Single coil deck, Mesh Deck, Velocity deck and Series deck if you want to buy those.

aromamizer plus v3 rdta decks

There are 2 types of airflow and both are adjustable. The side airflow provides 80% of the total flow and the bottom airflow is the remaining 20%.

aromamizer v3 rtda airflow

Capacity wise – as you would expect from SteamCrave this can be huge! The main kit includes a 3ml glass to use this as a dripper and a 12ml glass.

Also you can purchase an extension kit which includes 14ml and 18ml bubble glasses plus the extension chimneys to convert it.

aromamizer plus v3 rdta extension kit

Filling is pretty simple with a screw off top cap which gives access to the two large fill ports.

aromamizer plus v3 rdta filling

There are 3 colours to choose from: SS, Black and Gunmetal.

aromamizer plus v3 rdta colours
Image courtesy of vapesourcing.com

Kit Includes

  • SteamCrave Aromamizer Plus V3 RDTA with new postless deck installed
  • Spare 12ml glass
  • Spare parts – O-rings, grub screws and slotted screws
  • Allen key
  • SteamCrave rubber band and sticker
  • User manual

aromamizer plus v3 rdta contents

SteamCrave Aromamizer Plus V3 RDTA Specs

  • Size: 30×43.2mm (3ml mode) / 30x59mm (12ml mode)
  • Capacity: 12ml / 3ml (also you can buy extension kit which offers 14ml and 18ml glasses with extension chimney)
  • Compatible with Aromamizer Plus V1 and V2 components
  • Multiple deck options including new Postless deck (included) – Single coil, Mesh, Velocity and Series decks can be purchased separately.
  • Side and Bottom adjustable airflow
  • Top fill

aromamizer plus v3 rdta specs

Another beast of a tank from the specialists!

Let me know what you think of the SteamCrave Aromamizer Plus V3 RDTA in the comments below!

Worldwide Shipping – Save 10% With Code ECC

My name is Michelle - I am 46 and an engineer and Technical Author by trade. I started vaping many years ago in the days of Tornado tanks, Ego batteries and Variable Voltage. My journey in vaping began again a few years ago and have started to move up in the shiny shiny gadget department and love vaping! I have finally stopped smoking as of June 2019 and that is all thanks to vaping! 20mg Nicotine Salts are my hero! Oh and I am partial to a nice pod mod!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here