The Tesla Invader X Pod Kit is the latest release in the popular Invader range.
A Closer Look At The Tesla Invader X Pod Kit
But go with me and let’s see what the Invader X has to offer!
This is a pretty basic device – no screen but there are still plenty of interesting features.
On the base of the device is a dial and you can select which output setting you would prefer – 7W, 20W, 30W, 40W or 50W.
Also a switch on the front allows you to choose from Automatic draw firing, manual button operated firing or a mixture of both.
Inside the main body is a 1800mAh battery which is recharged via the USB type C port at up to 1A charge rate.
A LED indicator displays the battery capacity remaining by changing colour.
Looking at the pod now – this has a 6ml capacity in standard form – however this is reduced to 2ml for TPD regulated areas.
On the base of the pod is a slide switch to adjust the incoming airflow to your preference.
The kit includes the T-P2 0.6ohm Wire coil and the T-P1 0.2ohm Mesh coil.
Other compatible coils include:
- T-P3 wire 0.8ohm coil
- T-P4 mesh 0.3ohm coil
- RBA-P1 RBA coil
Here is a short introduction video from Tesla to give you a closer look.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Gun Metal, Stainless Steel, Red, Gold, Blue and Rainbow.
- Tesla Invader X Pod device
- Invader X pod
- T-P1 mesh 0.2ohm coil (installed)
- T-P2 regular 0.6ohm coil
- Type C USB Cable
- User manual
Tesla Invader X Pod Kit Specs
- Size: 28×26.8×110.5mm (Mod) / 20×11.8×41.8mm (pod)
- Output: 7-50W
- Battery: 1800mAh (internal)
- Display: LED indicator and adjustment dial on base
- E-liquid capacity: 6ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coil options: T-P range of coils including RBA
- Hyber chip set
- Draw sensor or fire button operation
- Adjustable airflow
- Type C USB port with 1A charge rate – charging time = 2.5 hours
Although this looks very familiar there are some nice features and the adjustment dial ties the X in with the rest of the Invader range.
What are your thoughts on the Tesla Invader X Pod Kit? Let me know in the comments below!