The UKVIA (UK Vaping Industry Association) is a trade association in the UK for those in the Vape industry.
They often produce guides and resources to help their members stay on the correct side of the law in a market where regulations change frequently.
The newest guide they have produced is a “Guide to regulatory compliance” and you can download the PDF.
📣Read the latest UKVIA Guide to Regulatory Compliance
— UKVIA (@Vaping_Industry) June 27, 2022
What Is Included In The Guide?
The guide covers topics such as:
- Product Manufacturing – how to compile correct paperwork, manage systems and processes and getting certification.
- Devices and accessories – states the applicable standards they must conform to.
- Consumable ingredients and components – discusses e-liquid, nicotine purity and certification.
- Product performance – this section relates to testing and meeting the TRPR (Tobacco and Related Products Regulations 2016).
- New product launches – getting MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency) approval.
Obviously there is a lot more detail to the document but it does help to bring together a lot of confusing regulations in an easy to understand way.