The Pulse X BF Kit By Vandy Vape Previewed
The Vandy Vape Pulse X BF Kit is another collaboration between Vandy Vape and Tony B.
The Pulse X BF mod will take a single 18650 (with adaptor), 20700 or 21700 battery. With the 21700 battery this increases the maximum output to 90W.
The squonk bottle is 8ml and accessed via the removable side panels which are secured by magnets. You can remove both panels if you want to replace them to customise the look.
Included in the kit version is the Vandy Vape Pulse X BF RDA. This has an X shaped build deck for dual coils.
The deck can accommodate vertical or horizontal coil configurations.
You get 2 top caps in the kit a frosted one and a stainless one.
There are 7 colours available – G10 Black, G10 Red, Frosted Red, Frosted Green, Frosted Cyan, Frosted Amber and Frosted Black.
- Vandy Vape Pulse X Mod
- Vandy Vape Pulse X BF RDA
- 18650 battery adaptor
- 30ml refill bottle (optional)
- Accessories bag
- 2 x coils
- QC USB cable
- User guide
Vandy Vape Pulse X BF Mod Specs
- Power output: 5-90W
- Output voltage: 0.5-8.5V
- Resistance range: 0.05-3ohm (VW) / 0.05-1.5ohm (TC)
- Temperature range: 200-600°F / 100-315°C
- Squonk bottle capacity: 8ml
- Optional 30ml refill bottle available
- Battery: single 18650, 20700 or 21700
- Removable magnetic panels
Vandy Vape Pulse X BF RDA Specs
- Capacity: 2ml
- Comes with Stainless cap and frosted cap
- Accommodates vertical and horizontal coil placement
- Feeds squonk liquid up through the post
- Adjustable airflow
I do like a regulated squonker and the ability to use the different battery types makes this look a versatile kit.
Would you buy the Vandy Vape Pulse X BF Kit, is it setting your pulse racing? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!