The Vapefly Brunhilde 1o3 RTA is the latest addition to the Brunhilde range.
The name “Brunhilde” apparently refers to a “strong and beautiful princess who was cruelly deceived by her lover” oooh!
What To Expect From The Vapefly Brunhilde 1o3 RTA?
Vapefly say this is an upgrade to the original Brunhilde RTA and have made improvements according to user’s feedback. I like the sound of this already!
So let’s look through what has been changed…
- This is now suitable for single or dual coil builds (the original was dual coil only).
- Like the original this is more like a RDTA (Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomiser) where the deck sits above the e-liquid to give a purer flavour straight to the drip tip.
- The airflow has been redesigned – you have a top adjustable honeycomb airflow inlet.
- On the deck the airflow outlets can be replaced. There are two included in the kit – a slot airflow or multi hole airflow slots.
- Filling is via a spring loaded port on the side of the tank. Which apparently will help prevent leaks from the fill port – I am not sure if this was a problem on the original.
- The Stainless Steel wicking wires which carry the e-liquid from the tank section up to the deck have increased from 4 to 6. You can still build using 4 wires if you want and close off the two holes where they should be with screws.
- Capacity has dropped from 8ml for the original to 7ml for this version.
- The 1o3 version is slightly taller – about 4mm.
Here is an introduction video from Vapefly…
There are 3 colours to choose from: Black, Gunmetal and Silver.
- Vapefly Brunhilde 1o3 RTA
- 7ml glass tube
- 2x Firebolt cotton
- 2x 0.35ohm Pre-built coils
- Screwdrivers (L-Shape and T-Shape)
- 4x Allen head screws
- 2x screws
- Airflow Slot
- 4x Stainless Steel wires
- User manual
Vapefly Brunhilde 1o3 RTA Specs
- Size: 25.2×69.9mm
- Capacity: 7ml
- Single or dual coil build deck
- Adjustable side airflow
- Replaceable deck airflow outlets (2 included)
- Spring loaded side refill port
- Easy to replace shield and airflow ring
- Stainless steel wire wicking – 4 or 6 wires
So there have been a lot of updates so fingers crossed with the help of their customers this should be a huge improvement.
Let me know if you like the look of the upgrades to the Vapefly Brunhilde 1o3 RTA in the comments below!