The Find S Kit By Voopoo Previewed
The Voopoo Find S Kit includes the new Find S mod and the existing tank the UForce T2.
We have reviewed the UForce T2 tank as it was included in the Drag Mini and Drag 2 kits – so have a read of those to see what we thought!
Also as you can see above there are a wide range of glass options too. The 2ml glass only is supplied in kits destined for the EU TPD controlled regions though! But you can of course change it at a later date!
Moving on to the Find S Mod…
This has an internal 4400mAh battery and will output up to 120W.
As with other Voopoo mods you get the GENE.Fit chip inside which promises a super fast 0.01s firing time!
The specs do not state what user modes you get apart from the FIT mode – this has 3 settings you can choose from when used with the UForce tank and Voopoo coils…
- Fit 1 – this is the battery saving setting – to help preserve battery life.
- Fit 2 – this is the setting to get better flavour.
- Fit 3 – this setting is for the cloudz bro!
The design of the mod is to be comfortable and easy to carry. There is also a grip strap attached to the mod.
There are 6 colours to choose from – True Red, Radiant Orchid, Rose Red, White, Primary Yellow and Spruce Green.
- Voopoo Find S Mod
- Voopoo UForce T2 tank
- UForce coils – (TPD edition = N1 and N3 / Standard Edition = P2 and N3).
- Spare glass
- USB cable
- User manual
Voopoo Find S Mod Specs
- Size: 83.5x48x25mm
- Output: 5-120W
- Battery: Internal 4400mAh
- GENE.FIT chipset – 0.01s fire speed
- Display: OLED Screen
- Resistance range: 0.05-5ohm
- Modes: VW, TC
- Temperature range: 200-600°F / 100-315°C
Voopoo UForce T2 Tank Specs
- Size: 24.5×54.4mm
- Capacity: 5ml (Standard) / 2ml (EU) (other glass options up to 8ml)
- Coils: UForce coils
- Sliding top fill cap
- Bottom adjustable airflow
The specs on this look good and I do like an internal battery mod with a decent capacity!
Will you be scouring the internet to find yourself the Voopoo Find S Kit? Let me know in the comments below!