The Point Blank RDA By Asmodus Previewed
The Asmodus Point Blank RDA is not really the official name…
The official name is the “.Blank RDA”. But if you are like me you think it means “Dot blank” or “Full Stop Blank”. So Asmodus have been quite keen to emphasise it should be “Point Blank”!
Anyway weird name aside what does the “Dot” Blank RDA have to offer…
Asmodus themselves say the build deck is based on the Bunker and C4 RDA style and is a single coil design.
There are two posts which are more like walls than posts and these are designed to reduce the volume of the RDA internals to condense the vapour into a smaller chamber.
This is a 24mm diameter RDA and made from high quality stainless steel.
There is a 510 hollow bottom feed squonk pin already installed for use on squonk mods. But the kit does also include a solid 510 pin so you can use this as a standard dripper.
A deep juice well means this should hold plenty of e-liquid and when squonking the concave floor of the well aids in the return of excess liquid back to the squonk bottle.
The airflow comes in through 6 airflow inlets on the top of the barrel and is adjustable. The top airflow design should help prevent e-liquid leaks from the airflow inlets.
There are 4 colours to choose from – Stainless Steel, Black, Rainbow and Gold.
- Asmodus .Blank 24mm BF RDA
- BF squonker 510 pin (pre-installed)
- Standard 510 pin
- 2x Oni 0.2Ω triple fused Clapton coils
- 2x Allen key
- Spare parts bag
- User manual
Asmodus Point Blank RDA Specs
- 24mm diameter
- Compatible with single coil builds
- Leak resistant
- Adjustable sextuple top airflow slot design
- Turbulence reducing airflow slots
- High quality stainless steel construction
- Chamber reducing hollow wall style posts
- Low profile ceiling
- Concave juice well floor
- Deep juice well
- Leads tightened with hex grub screws
- PEEK insulator and airflow disc
- Tapered 810 wide bore Delrin drip tip
- Stainless Steel plated standard and BF compatible 510 pins
- 510 connection
Asmodus usually produce quality devices so this should be a good buy.
Will you be trying to make a point with the Asmodus Point Blank RDA? Let me know what you think in the comments below!