The Spruzza 80W Squonk Kit by asMODus Previewed
The asMODus Spruzza 80W Squonk kit is a non Squeezy Squonk mod!
The Spruzza has a full touchscreen interface and the simple swiping of the icons allows you to change modes quickly.
The design of this means instead of squeezing the squonk bottle to feed E-liquid to your dripper – you simply flick a switch which activates a pump. This system is called the SSS (Smart Siphon System).
An E-liquid capacity of 6ml means this is a decent size compared to most squonking mods.
Slide the side panel off and add e-liquid to the juice box and prime by pumping the lever 10 times.
There are multiple warnings to not disassemble the SSS system – I assume it is pressurised?
The mod will output a maximum of 80w using a single 18650 battery which is not included in the kit.
asMODus have provided a walk through and tutorial video for your pleasure and I have included it below.
You can select the colour of the side Stab Wood panels and there appears to be 3 colours to choose from – Blue, Red and Purple.
I have also seen a vivid green version but this seems to be very rare!
- asMODus Spruzza 80W Squonk Mod
- User manual
asMODus Spruzza 80W Squonk Mod Specs
- Powered by a GX-80-HUT chip
- Requires 1x 18650 battery (not included)
- Touch screen type: Capacitive screen
- Wattage range (Power mode): 5W – 80W
- Wattage range (TC modes): 5W – 60W
- Maximum voltage output: 7.5V
- Maximum current: 35A
- Minimum atomizer resistance: 0.1 ohm
- Stabilized wood side panels
- Capacitive touch screen
- Touch and swipe technology
- Reverse polarity, short-circuit, overcharge and low-voltage protection
- Firmware upgrades available
- Micro USB firmware upgrade and charging port
- Locking screen
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- TC acceptable wire types: Ni200 Nickel, Ti Titanium, SS317 Stainless steel, SS316 Stainless steel, and SS304 Stainless steel
- Temperature control range: 212° – 572°F / 100° – 300°C
- Smart Siphon System feeds RDA with a flick of the lever.
This could be a clever little mod if it can deliver what it promises. Looks great and is full of features!
Whilst you won’t hurt your hand with the constant squeezing this one might hurt your wallet – it is pretty pricey.
Do you think the siphon system looks smart? Tell me what you think in the comments below!