The Aspire Finixx Kit is a Box Mod kit which contains the Finixx Mod and Pod Tank.
Once again the UK Aspire Vendor website (www.ukaspirevendor.co.uk) is the first with the new releases so the images and info have been supplied by them.
More Details On The Aspire Finixx Kit…
Looking first at the actual mod – this uses a single 18650 battery for power which as usual is not included in the kit.
The output is 1-80W or 0.5-8.4V and there are plenty of user modes to keep you amused…
- Variable Wattage
- Variable Voltage
- Temperature Control
- CPS (I assume something to do with Custom Curves as there are 3 settings – C1, C2 and C3)
To enable you to make all these selections and view your data a 0.96in colour TFT screen is provided.
The mod body is made from Liquid Silicone and Metallic Zinc alloy which should be lovely to grip.
- 0.17ohm Mesh (included in kit)
- 0.3ohm Mesh (included in kit)
- 1ohm Mesh (available separately)
- 0.6ohm Mesh (available separately)
- BP RBA Deck (available separately)
Refilling is via a bottom fill port and I am not sure if the airflow is adjustable. There is little info on the Pod Tank as yet.
Here is a brief introduction video from the UK Aspire Vendor YouTube channel.
There are 4 colours to choose from: Pearl White, Mystery Black, Sandstone Grey and Space Navy.
- Kit contents not specified at time of writing.
Aspire Finixx Mod Specs
- Size: 128x29x23mm (Including tank)
- Output: 1-80W
- User modes: VW, Auto, VV, Bypass, TC, TCR, CPS
- Battery: 1×18650 (not included)
- Display: 0.96in TFT colour screen
- Resistance limits: 0.1-3.5ohm
- Type C USB
Aspire Finixx Pod Tank Specs
- Size: 24mm diameter
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
- Coils: BP coil range including RBA
- Bottom fill
It is great to see a fully fledged box mod combined with a pod but still usable for other atomisers too! Best of both worlds!
What do you think of the Aspire Finixx Kit? Let me know in the comments below!