The Odan Tank By Aspire Previewed
The Aspire Odan Tank comes in two versions:
- Standard – this has a 29.5mm diameter base and 3 glass options – 7ml and 5ml (both come in standard kit) or 2ml (for TPD version)
- Mini – this has a 25mm base and 3 glass options – 4ml and 5ml (both come in standard kit) and 2ml (for TPD version)
So the two versions differ when it comes to size but for the rest of the features they do appear to be the same!
The Odan is a “stock coil” sub-ohm tank – which basically means it uses coil heads which you buy and is suitable for sub ohm vapers. Basically those who use higher VG e-liquid and the DTL style of vaping.
Oh and you can read about these terms in the guides below:
It appears the Odan tanks have their own new range of coils which have a push in and pull out fitment. There are 2 coil options – both included in the kit:
- 0.2ohm mesh (50-60W)
- 0.3ohm mesh (35-45W)
The coils have a combination of wicking material – 80% Linen Cotton (high temperature resistance and anti bacterial) and 20% Organic Cotton (high liquid rate absorption).
As seen on other recent Aspire tanks such as the iJust Mini tank and the Tigon Sub Ohm Tank the Odan also has the self sealing coil housing. This means you can remove the coil from the tank – even when there is liquid inside and it won’t lose a drop!
Other features include a top fill cap, bottom adjustable airflow and an optional diamond cut crystal glass tank.
Here is a brief introduction video from Aspire.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Dark Blue, Emerald, Rainbow, Stainless Steel, Smoky Quartz and Black.
- Aspire Odan Tank (Standard or Mini)
- 0.2ohm mesh coil
- 0.3ohm mesh coil (installed)
- Spare glass (non TPD versions)
- User manual
Aspire Odan Tank Specs
- Size: 29.5x56mm (standard) / 25x56mm (mini)
- E-liquid capacity: 7ml / 5ml / 2ml (standard) / 5ml / 4ml / 2ml (mini)
- Coil: 0.2ohm mesh or 0.3ohm mesh
- 810 honeycomb resin drip tip
- 80% linen Cotton / 20% organic cotton wicking materials
- Top fill
- Pull out / push in coil system
- Self sealing coil housing – can remove coil with tank full
- Bottom adjustable airflow
Would you buy the Aspire Odan Tank? Let me know in the comments below!