As with the rest of the range this is a collaboration between Augvape and the YouTube Vape Reviewer Mike Vapes.
What To Expect From The Augvape Intake MTL RTA?
You may have guessed from the name this RTA is designed for MTL (Mouth To Lung) vapers.
MTL is a vaping style which generally gives a tighter precision airflow and is often used with low power high resistance coils. We tell you more in our Guide To Vape Styles.
To tick the “Airflow” box there are two adjustment methods…
- The top airflow intake has a control ring to adjust the incoming airflow. Also being top airflow this should reduce the chance of leaking.Augvape state that the top airflow adjustment can give a restricted Direct to Lung vape or a MTL vape.
- Below the coil is the airflow outlet, the size of this outlet can be changed to your preference using the included air plugs.
The deck is designed for single coil builds and with a decent 24mm diameter this should be pretty easy to build on.
You also get 2 MTL Clapton Ni80/Kanthal coils at a 0.8ohm resistance to get you started.
There are 2 capacity options at present – the 3.1ml straight glass and the 4.6ml bubble glass – you get both in the standard kit.
Refilling is taken care of via the screw off top fill cap.
Here is a presentation video from Mike Vapes himself…
There are 3 colours to choose from: Stainless Steel, Matt Gunmetal and Matt Black.
- Augvape Intake MTL RTA
- Bubble glass
- 4 x Air Plugs
- 4 x Reverse thread screws
- 2 x Clapton coils
- User Manual
Augvape Intake MTL RTA Specs
- Size: 24x53mm
- Capacity: 3.1ml (standard) / 4.6ml (Bubble glass)
- 6 airflow outlet plugs
- Top adjustable airflow inlets – leak proof
- Single coil build deck
- Screw top refill cap
I always like to see new MTL RTA’s on the market as this section was really neglected a few years ago.
Will you be pre-ordering the Augvape Intake MTL RTA? Let me know in the comments below!