The Fireluke Pro by Freemax Previewed
Oh no – another one to tempt me! The Freemax Fireluke Pro is another release from Freemax which has really switched on my fwoar radar.
Recently the Freemax Fireluke Mesh has turned many heads with its utter beauty and now this to dribble over! I have a feeling my wages in January are accounted for now!
So this model has a resin finish, with a matching drip tip. However I have seen a few mentions of this also being available in the carbon fibre finish – which the Fireluke Mesh can be found with too! The Carbon Fibre looks amazing – but not seen many vendors offering this version yet.
The Fireluke Pro is a 25mm diameter and can hold up to 4ml of E-liquid.
A range of coils are available for this:
- KA1 – Dual Coil (DVC – Dual Vertical Coil) – 0.15 ohm (60-120W)
- KA1 – Dual Coil DVC – 0.25 ohm (50-100W)
- KA1 – Sextuple (6 coils) Coil – 0.15 ohm (60-140W)
- KA1 – Duodenary (12 coils!!) Coil – 0.15 ohm (80-180W)
So all of you with 200W+ mods who haven’t got tanks which can be used above 100W – look above! The 12 coil coil head can go up to 180W – that is immense. 12 coils!
The kit does include the Dual coil in 0.15ohm and the Sextuple coil.
To top off the huge power from this tank you have a dual bottom airflow control and top fill.
There are 6 gorgeous resin colours to choose from – Black, Purple, Blue, Red, Yellow and Green.
- Freemax Fireluke Pro Tank
- KA1 0.15Ω Sextuple Coil, pre-installed
- 0.15ohm DVC Coil (rated for 60-120W)
- Replacement O-rings
- Replacement Glass (4ml glass tube)
- User Manual
Freemax Fireluke Pro Specs
- Size: 60mm(L) x 25mm(D)
- Liquid Capacity: 4ml
- Connection: 510 thread
- Drip Tip Type: 810 drip tip
- Airflow: Bottom dual adjustable airflow
- Dual Coil Resistance: 0.15ohm(60-120W), 0.25ohm(50-100W)
- Sextuple Coil Resistance: 0.15ohm(60-140W)
- Duodenary Coil Resistance: 0.15ohm(80-180W)
- Colour: Black, Blue, Purple, Red, Yellow, Green
Is this another winner from Freemax?
The 12 coil head might amaze some people – able to handle 180W too!
The original Fireluke model has a lot of fans and the Mesh Version and this Pro version could well gain Freemax a lot more!
Do you like the look of this? Resin or Carbon fibre for you? Let me know which you would choose!