The Freemax Twister 2 Kit is an update to the popular tube mod and sub ohm tank kit.
More Details On The Freemax Twister 2 Kit…
At first glance a lot of features which made the original a success are still here plus a couple of updates!
Firstly the battery capacity has increased from the 2300mAh of the original up to the 3000mAh of this new version.
Plus now there is a USB Type C port with 1.5A charging which should speed things up a bit!
As with the original there is an LED indicator which displays device status and battery charge remaining.
This will output from 15-80W and again the output adjustment is in the form of a dial located on the bottom of the mod. Simply twist to adjust.
A new feature is the ability to lock the fire button to prevent accidental firing. To do this you have a “lock” position to rotate the output dial to. I would imagine you will need to re-set the output when unlocking.
Included in the kit is the new Fireluke 4 sub ohm tank. Thankfully this appears to be compatible with previous Fireluke Mesh coils.
This tank comes with the 0.15ohm X1-D mesh coil – which has one coil compartment but actually consists of two mesh coils installed in a parallel configuration and is therefore called “Double-D Mesh”.
You also get the 904L (Stainless Steel) X2 double mesh coil too.
The tank has a 5ml capacity as standard – which sadly decreases to 2ml for TPD regulated areas.
A top fill system is provided which is apparently ISO 8317 Child Resistant Certified.
At the base of the tank is the airflow control ring to adjust to your preference. Plus both the tank and mod have standard 510 connections for use with other devices.
Here is an introduction video from the Freemaxvape YouTube Channel.
There are 5 colours to choose from: Black, 3D-Orange, Blue, 3D-Red and Silver.
- Freemax Twister 2 80W mod
- Freemax Fireluke 4 tank
- 0.15ohm X1-D mesh coil (installed)
- 0.2ohm 904L X2 mesh coil
- Spare glass
- Spare silicone ring
- USB Type C cable
- User manual
Freemax Twister 2 80W Mod Specs
- Size: 25x97mmmm
- Battery: 3000mAh (internal)
- Display: LED indicator
- Output: 15-80W (0.7-7V)
- User modes: Variable Wattage
- Type C USB charging – 1.5A charge rate
- Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm
- 510 connection
- Twist base to adjust output wattage
- 3D finish versions available
- Locking system – turn dial to lock fire button
- FM 2.0 chipset
Freemax Fireluke 4 Sub Ohm Tank Specs
- Size : 28×50.5mm (standard) / 26×50.5mm (TPD 2ml)
- Capacity : 5ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Coils : Fireluke Mesh coils (compatible with Fireluke M, Fireluke 2 and Fireluke 3)
- 810 drip tip
- Bottom adjustable airflow
- FM Coiltech5.0 Double D Parallel mesh coil technology
- Upgraded Tea Fibre wicking
- ISO 8317 Child Resistant top fill cap
I loved the original but did understand why people got fed up with how long it took to charge. Hopefully this update will help reduce that!
Are you excited about the new Freemax Twister 2? Let me know in the comments below!