The Aegis Squonker 100W Kit By Geekvape Previewed
The Geekvape Aegis Squonker 100W Kit hasn’t been officially released as yet. I have only seen one vendor listing this as pre-order so please excuse any details which are missing or incorrect at present!
Anyway thought you might like to read about what we do know so far!
So for this preview I will concentrate on the mod!
As the name suggests this is a squonk mod which has an internal e-liquid bottle to supply e-liquid to the 510 pin to feed the RDA.
The unusual thing about this is it is a removable squonking section. Apparently there will be a replaceable back section to turn the mod into a standard non squonk mod if you want to purchase it.
Also as the name suggests Geekvape say this can output between 5 and 100W. Which might be tricky as this mod only uses a single 18650 battery – which is not supplied.
With the Aegis name on the mod you can expect this to be IP67 Water and Shockproof – which is super useful on a squonk mod too!
Here is a video from Element Vape who have this kit on pre-order.
There only seems to be a black version shown at present but there is a mention of Gunmetal, Red, Orange, Blue and Green colour versions but I have no photos of these sorry.
- Geekvape Aegis Squonker 100W Mod
- Geekvape Tengu 24mm BF RDA
- Squonking rear mod attachment
- 2x 0.4ohm N80 Fused Clapton Coils
- Battery door assist tool
- Spare parts pack
- 4x agleted cotton
- USB Cable
- User manual
Geekvape Aegis Squonker 100W Mod Specs
- Size: 86.4×41.2×31.5mm
- Output: 5-100W adjustable
- User modes: VW, TC, TCR, VPC (Custom curves), Bypass
- Battery: 1×18650 (not included)
- Display: OLED Screen – size not specified
- Resistance range: 0.05-3ohm
- Temperature range: 100-315°C / 200-600°F
- AS-100 Chipset
- IP67 Shockproof and waterproof
- Possible replacement back section to convert to a standard (non squonking) mod – available separately.
Geekvape Tengu BF RDA Specs
- Size: 24×28.3mm
- Side adjustable airflow
- Solid 510 pin and BF squonk pin included
- Single or dual coil deck
- 6mm deep juice well
- 810 Delrin and PMMA drip tips included
- Gold plated positive 510 pin
A squonk version of the Aegis does seem a natural progression but will it only having a single battery limit the market for it?
What do you think of the Geekvape Aegis Squonker 100W Kit? Let me know in the comments below!