A Build Deck and Ohm Meter that Thinks it’s a Mod
If you’re in the market for a new ohm reader then the GeekVape Tab Pro Ohm Meter might be exactly what you’re looking for.
We have had similar devices before such as the UD Sifu B Tab but this ones a little different and if looks are anything to go by, an improvement.
Not only does it look good it’s length seems to suggest it’s a stable deck to build on – it can double up as a temporary mod too with a clever swivel out arm.
Sadly being powered by just one 18650 battery [not included] you won’t be able to vape any higher than around 50 watts – but it is a nice touch – maybe a dual 18650 will be up next.
This does pretty much everything a coil building ‘vape enthusiast’ needs to get those coils glowing and wicked.
So in effect it’s a combined: ohm meter reader – voltage drop checker – rebuilding station and firing tester with a fairly decent looking read out display.
Would you buy the Geekvape Tab Pro? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
GeekVape Tab Pro Parameters
- Size: 94.6mm x 38.5mm x 24mm
- Rated voltage supply: 3.2 – 4.2V
- Rated power output: 50W
- Maximum voltage output: 9V±0.1V
- Shell material: ABS + PC + Zinc alloy
- Power output mode: automatic power
- Resistance detection range: 0.05ohm – 3ohm
- Resistance deteciton accuracy: 0.02ohm
- Low battery voltage warning: 3.2V ±0.1V
- PCBA temperature warning: 85°C
- Rated resistance range: 0.1ohm – 3ohm
- Maximum output duration: 10 seconds
- Battery: single 18650 lithium battery (not included)
- Charging specification: 5V 1A
- Status indication: Red LED indicates battery status/ Blue LED indicates working status