Underneath those sleek sports car looks lies not only a 200watt engine but the YiHi SX500 chip that many say rivals and even beats the DNAs.
Read Our Full GTRS Vboy 200 Review Here
This is the stunning GTRS VBOY 200 and wow does this look awesome.
Featuring a large 1.3″ crystal clear screen [IPS full-color screen with the resolution of 240 * 240PX] – the software can be fine tuned to give you the ultimate vaping experience.
Choose from up to 5 memory settings – set your resistance to the ‘unth degree and enjoy lightening quick ramp up time.
This mod looks like it’s going to walk the walk and talk the talk and should be light and ergonomic as well as utilizing unique anti-slip side-panels.
Available in five colours: white – blue – green – red -Tiffany blue – the GTRS VBOY is on pre-order now.
Inside the Box
- 1 x VBOY 200 TC Box MOD
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
GTRS VBOY 200w Mod Specs
- Wattage: 5-200W
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 3ohm best at 0.1 – 0.5ohm
- Temp range: 200℉- 600℉/ 100℃- 300℃
- Battery: 2 x 18650 Batteries (not included)
- Display Resolution: 240*240
- Modes: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/VW/TCR
- Joule mode(J): 10-120J, Support Ni200/Ti/SS316L
- Voltage: 6.6 – 8.4V
- Maximum Current Output: 32A
- Maximum Current Output: 45A
- Font: 2 kinds of fonts
- Stand-by time settings: 30s – 3min
- Power & Joule Memories: Each M1 – M5
- Taste: Standard/Powerful/Powerful+/Curve/SOFT
- Thread Type: 510 spring-loaded thread
Mods that carry the YiHi chip – such as the SXMini series – are notoriously expensive.
Whilst this isn’t exactly the cheapest mod out there it’s actually not a bad price.
So is this one you have your eye on?
Or are you a die-hard DNA fan?
Let us know in the comments below!