The Dead Rabbit SQ RDA by Hellvape
The Hellvape Dead Rabbit SQ RDA is a new single coil flavour based RDA.
The Dead Rabbit came first in the Ecig Click awards for the best RDA too!!
The range were a design collaboration between Hellvape and the vaping reviewer Heathen.
This new DR is the brainchild of the same collaboration. A video by Heathen below shows him introducing the SQ version.
The thought behind this SQ RDA is this is designed to be a single coil RDA and mainly for Squonking. However a standard 510 connector pin is included so you can still use this as a dripper.
This is a 22mm diameter – the reasoning to making this smaller than the original 24mm DR is to make the flavour stronger and to allow this to be compatible for DTL and MTL vapers. Also the smaller tank according to Heathen will be cheaper to allow everyone to be involved.
Heathen says the Dead Rabbit SQ RDA is almost a Mark 2 Dead Rabbit, in other words he modified a few things he wishes he had changed on the original. For instance the barrel will lock so you can unscrew this from a mod without the top cap just spinning.
Another little design change is the actual Dead Rabbit logo – note the squonk tube sticking out the top of his head haha!
The build deck still retains the original Rabbit ear design and our Neil found the deck on the original really easy to build on. But remember this is only for a single coil.
There are 2 colours to choose from – the Silver or Black. Both come with matching 810 Resin, 810 Delrin and even a 510 Delrin drip tip too!
- Dead Rabbit SQ RDA with resin drip tip
- Delrin 810 drip tip
- Delrin MTL 510 drip tip
- Stainless steel 510 adapter
- Golden slotted pin
- 4 x Slotted & hex screws
- 1 x O-rings
- 2 x Hex screwdriver
Hellvape Dead Rabbit SQ RDA Specs
- Drip tip: 810 drip tip/510 drip tip with adapter
- Thread: 510 thread
- 22mm RDA with ample build space and generous post holes
- Slide in top coil deck takes the guesswork out of pre-cutting your coil leads
- Adjustable top side diagonal airflow with a focus on flavour and to minimize leaking
- Adjustable semi restricted and full restricted MTL airflow options
- Single coil configuration
- Gold plated positive post for better conductivity
- Knurled grip to adjust the airflow with ease
- Post screws fasten to the flat side of the coil lead to preserve your build
- Bottom feeding pin installed for squonking and spare solid 510 pin for dripping
- Two 810 drip tip options including a colourful resin tip and a stainless steel 510 adapter
- Slotted or hex head post screw options
- Protruding 510 pin and peek insulation for hybrid top cap compatibility
Well this might just be another winner!
However if you own the original version – I am not sure what the SQ can offer you that you don’t already have.
If you don’t own a Dead Rabbit this could be the one for you!
Will you be adding this to your collection? Let me know what you think in the comments below!