The Combo Squonk RDTA by iJoy Previewed
Oh iJoy why do you confuse me so? What on earth is the iJoy Combo Squonk RDTA about?
However this also includes a bottom feed squonk pin. Why do you need the tank then?
Will squeezing the squonk bottle suck the liquid out of the tank?
When using a squonk mod you will already have 7 or 8 ml liquid in the bottle so what difference does the 4ml tank on this make?
Apart from that confusion the rest of this is simple…
This has a postless gold plated deck which can use single or dual coil builds.
There is a side adjustable airflow with 6 holes which are pointed right at the coils.
You have 7 colours to choose from – Mirror Gun Metal, Matte Green, Champagne Gold, Matte Black, Matte Orange, Mirror SS and Mirror Rainbow.
- iJoy Combo Squonk RDTA
- Tool pack – O-rings, Japanese Organic Cotton, Coils and spare screws.
- Gold plated standard 510 pin
- Spare glass
iJoy Combo Squonk RDTA Specs
- Size: 25 x 45.7mm
- Capacity: 4ml
- Drip Tip: 810 Ultem drip tip
- Thread: 510 thread (with Squonk pin)
- Innovative Squonk RDTA Compatible with Most Squonk MOD
- 4ml Clear Bottom Glass Reservoir
- Gold-plated Postless Deck Suitable for Single & Dual Coil Build
- Side Airflow Control and Top Central Filling
- 810 Wide Bore Ultem Drip Tip
- Regular Gold-plated 510 Pin Included
I can’t deny the iJoy Combo Squonk RDTA looks very pretty! Without the bottom feed squonk pin this makes perfect sense!
With the squonk pin this is just very confusing!
The price for this isn’t bad and it was originally created to pair with the iJoy Capo 216 squonk mod – but even that comes with just a standard squonk RDA – no tank!
Anyway let me know if you would find this useful in the comments below!