The Exceed X Kit By Joyetech Previewed
The Joyetech Exceed X Kit is the newest addition to the popular Exceed range.
I personally loved the Exceed D19 starter kit and we have also reviewed the Exceed Grip, Exceed NC and the Exceed Box kit.
The kit comprises of the Exceed X mod and the Exceed X Tank.
Starting with the mod (which is where the battery lives) – there is an internal 1000mAh battery. This is recharged in 30 minutes using the included USB cable at a 2A charging rate.
There are 3 power level settings to choose from – High, Medium and Low and the indicator light will display which power mode is selected. Sadly the actual power output is not specified.
Also the LED indicator will display the battery capacity remaining too.
Moving on to the tank, this uses all the previous EX range of coils and there are two coils included in the kit:
- EX 1.2ohm
- EX-M 0.4ohm
The tank will hold 1.8ml of your own e-liquid and is refilled via the childproof top cap.
There are 5 colours to choose from: Black, Blue, Silver, Green and Red.
- Joyetech Exceed X battery
- Joyetech Exceed X tank
- 1.2ohm EX coil (installed)
- EX-M 0.4ohm coil
- Type C USB cable
- User manual
Joyetech Exceed X Kit Specs
- Size: 117x23x24mm
- User modes: 3 power levels – high, medium and low
- Battery: 1000mAh (Internal)
- Display: LED battery indicator
- E-liquid capacity: 1.8ml
- Coils: EX-M 0.4ohm, EX 0.5ohm or EX 1.2ohm (Compatible will EX range of coils)
- Charging current: 2A (30 minute charging time)
- Type C USB port
- Top fill with childproof lock
- Adjustable bottom airflow
If this kit performs as well as some of the previous Exceed kits it could be a handy little starter kit!
What do you think of the Joyetech Exceed X Kit? Let me know in the comments below!