The New SMOK Sub Ohm Kit – The King of Vape Kits?
The Majesty is the latest box mod from SMOK and this little beauty maxes out at 225watts.
Powered by two 18650 batteries and with a full temperature control suite there’s nothing new about this mod but one would guess by its looks it’s up against the iJoy Captain.
To be fair it’s that carbon fibre that makes it ping out at me as a Captain look-a-like but with what looks like an Alien style side fire bar.
There’s also a ‘resin’ style as well and the mod can be bought as a standalone or as the full kit with the new TFV8 X-Baby sub ohm tank.
Not much more to say really only that it’s on pre-order.
Available in carbon fibre: black – purple – red – blue
Resin: blue – purple – yellow – green
Inside the Box
- 1 x Majesty Mod
- 1 x TFV8 X-Baby Tank(4ml – 2ml EU)
- 1 x V8 X-Baby Q2 Core (0.4Ω dual coils) (Pre-installed)
- 1 x V8 X-Baby T6 Core (0.2Ω sextuple coils)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
Smok Majesty Mod Specs
- Majesty MOD
- Size: 85.1 x 46.1 x 30.6mm
- Wattage Range: 6-225W
- Voltage Range: 0.5-9V
- Standby Current: ＜500uA
- Batteries: 2 x 18650 batteries (not included)
- Resistance: 0.1-3ohm(VW)/0.05-3ohm(TC)
- Temperature Range: 200℉-600℉/100℃-315℃
TFV8 X-Baby Specs
- Size: 24.5mm x 59mm (Standard Edition) / 24.5mm x 57mm (EU Edition)
- Capacity: 4ml/2ml
- Coil: V8 X-Baby Q2 Core(0.4Ω dual coils), V8 X-Baby T6 Core(0.2Ω sextuple coils)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Thread: 510
Smok Majesty Full Kit Features
- Two selective editions of Carbon Fiber & Resin Editions
- 225W maximum output with dual 18650
- Upgraded user interface
- Dual battery indicator
- Easy-installed battery cover
- Adjustable top airflow
- Classical swivel top cap for easy filling