The OFRF Nexmini Pod Kit is the new MTL pod kit from a brand who have come a long way since their release of the Gear RTA.
What To Expect From The OFRF Nexmini Pod Kit…
So this is designed for Mouth To Lung (or MTL) vapers. Usually this style of vaping requires tighter airflow, lower power and use of higher nicotine strength e-liquid or Nicotine Salts.
We tell you more about MTL vaping in our Guide to Vape Styles.
The tighter airflow is adjustable using the base of the coil to restrict or open up the airflow to your preference.
The coils are replaceable and there are 2 coil options – both included in the kit:
- M21 coil – this is a standard wire coil with 2 coils installed in parallel. The resistance is 0.6ohm and the coil material is Kanthal A1.
- M22 coil – this is a Kanthal A1 mesh coil with a resistance of 0.6ohm.
The coils are also compatible with the NexMesh Pod kit.
A side fill port is located on the pod and the pod will hold up to 2.5ml of your own e-liquid. For TPD regulated areas a 2ml version is also available.
OFRF say that the pods have a waterproof connection to help prevent damage from condensation on the mod contacts.
The main device has an internal 800mAh battery which is recharged via the USB Type C port in 50 minutes at 1.2A charge rate.
You can adjust the output from 1-30W and your data is displayed on the 0.69in OLED screen.
There are 7 colours to choose from: Black, Black/Blue, Black/Red, Silver, Black/Green, Gold and Mocha Gold.
- Nexmini mod
- M22 NexMesh coil (installed)
- M21 Parallel coil
- USB Type C cable
- User manual
OFRF Nexmini Pod Kit Specs
- Size: 110.5×19.5×19.5mm
- Output: 1-30W
- Battery: 800mAh (internal)
- Display: 0.69in OLED screen
- E-liquid capacity: 2.5ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- USB Type C – 1.2A charge rate – 50 mins charge time
- Pods: Refillable replaceable coils
- Adjustable airflow
- Side filling
- Coils : M22 / M21
- Pass through charging
I like the look of this kit a lot, NexMesh vaping tailored for us MTL lovers – bring it on!
Let me know if you are as excited as me about the release of the OFRF Nexmini Pod Kit in the comments below!