The Sigelei Humvee 80 Kit is the smaller poddy version of the recent Humvee 215 mod.
What To Expect From The Sigelei Humvee 80 Kit?
So as you can see the Humvee 80 has taken on a pod mod vibe.
In a similar fashion to the Drag X the pod fits inside the main body and the airflow control is located on the actual mod.
The mod uses a single 18650 battery and there is a “PNP Unidirectional” system – i.e. you can install the battery either way around and the mod will function.
If you need to charge the battery there is a USB Type C port which charges at a 2A rate.
Output wise this will output up to 80W in Variable Wattage mode, you also have bypass mode and a Smart mode (sets the power according to coil installed, and if you only remove the pod the device will remember the previous power setting).
Your vaping data is displayed on the 0.96in colour OLED screen.
The pod is held in magnetically and as mentioned above the adjustable airflow lever is located on the mod body.
This holds up to 5ml of your own e-liquid – (2ml in TPD regulated areas) and is refillable via the bottom refill port.
There are 3 mesh coil options – which are compatible with other tanks/pods in the “Fog” range:
- 0.3ohm Fog coil (included in kit)
- 0.2ohm Fog coil (included in kit)
- 0.15ohm Fog coil (available separately)
There are 5 colours to choose from: Space Grey, Rainbow, Camouflage Khaki, Red Rum and Camouflage Blue.
- Sigelei Humvee 80 mod
- Fog tank
- 0.3ohm coil (installed)
- 0.2ohm coil
- Type C USB cable
- User manual
Sigelei Humvee 80 Kit Specs
- Size: Not stated
- Output: 5-80W
- User modes: Variable Wattage, Bypass
- Battery: 1×18650 (not included)
- Display: 0.96in OLED colour screen
- Resistance range: 0.12-3ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 5ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coil options: Fog coil range (0.15, 0.2 and 0.3ohm Mesh)
- Airflow adjustment
- Bottom pod fill port
- Insert battery in either direction
- Type C USB – 2A charge rate
Although this does look like other devices there are some nice features!
Let me know what you think of the Sigelei Humvee 80 Kit in the comments below!