The Smok G-Priv Pod Kit & G-Priv Pro Pod Kit are the latest releases in the “G-Priv” family.
More Details On The Smok G-Priv Pod Kit & G-Priv Pro Pod Kit…
As you can see both these kits are in the Mod Pod style.
There are 2 versions – the G-Priv Pod has an internal 2500mAh battery and the G-Priv Pro pod uses a single 18650 removable battery.
Apart from their dimensions and weight these kits are both the same.
The output is stated as 5-80W in a variable wattage mode and a Type C USB port is provided for charging at a 1.4A max charging rate.
On the front is a 0.96in colour TFT screen and to the side of that is a large fire key which extends for most of the height of the mod.
On the rear of the mod is the airflow control slider to adjust the incoming air to your preference.
In standard form the kit includes the LP2 pod which is compatible with the LP2 coil range.
The 0.23 Meshed DL LP2 coil and the 0.4 Meshed LP2 coil are included in the kit.
There is also an RPM 2 coil compatible pod available separately to make this even more versatile.
A slide top cap gives access to the fill port and the pod will hold up to 5.5ml of your own e-liquid – however this is reduced to 2ml for TPD regulated areas.
There are 6 colours to choose from: Matte Red, Nano Chrome, Matte Blue, Nano Gunmetal, Matte Black and Prism Rainbow.
- Smok G-Priv Pod mod or Smok G-Priv Pro Pod mod
- LP2 pod
- 0.23ohm Meshed DL LP2 coil
- 0.4ohm Meshed LP2 coil
- USB Type C Cable
- User manual
Smok G-Priv Pod Kit / G-Priv Pro Pod Kit Specs
- Size: 34.1×27.1×111.5mm (G-Priv Pod Kit) / 34x27x123.5mm (G-Priv Pro Pod Kit)
- Output: 5-80W
- Modes: VW
- Battery: 2500mAh (internal – G-Priv Pod Kit) / 1x 18650 (G-Priv Pro Pod Kit)
- Capacity: 5.5ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Display: 0.96in TFT colour screen
- Resistance range: 0.15-2.5ohm
- USB Type C – 1.4A max charge rate
- IQ-S chipset
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coils: LP2 range – RPM2 pod and coils also available separately
- Adjustable airflow
- Slide top fill compartment
These really do look like great kits and so far I am loving the LP2 coils in the RPM 4 kit so they should be great in here!
Let me know what you think of the Smok G-Priv Pod Kit & G-Priv Pro Pod Kit in the comments below!