The Smok Nord X Kit is the new addition to the Nord range of pod mods.
What Is New For The Nord X Kit?
So on the original Nord kit you could not adjust the output. On the Nord 2 device you got a screen and adjustable output from 1-40W.
The Nord X again has a screen – but the size is not stated – and the wattage is variable between 5-60W.
The internal battery has the same capacity as the Nord 2 at 1500mAh which you can recharge via the UBS type C port at up to 1.2A charge rate in 75 minutes.
Design wise this looks very much like the rest of the Nord range but this time it is IP67 Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof.
There are 2 different pods included in the kit and they are compatible with different coil ranges:
- RPM pod – this is compatible with the existing RPM coil range and a 0.4ohm Mesh coil is installed.
- RPM 2 pod – this is compatible with the RPM 2 range of coils and a 0.16ohm Meshed coil is installed.
The pod is refillable and you can just replace the coils without discarding the entire pod.
There are 8 colours to choose from: Black Cobra, White Cobra, 7 Colour Cobra, 7 Colour Spray, Fluid Blue, Fluid 7-Colour, Fluid Red and Fluid Gold.
- Smok Nord X Device
- RPM 2 Pod
- RPM Pod
- 0.16ohm RPM 2 Meshed coil
- 0.4ohm RPM Mesh coil
- Type C USB Cable
- User manual
Smok Nord X Kit Specs
- Size: 100x31x23mm
- Output: 5-60W
- Battery: 1500mAh (internal)
- Display: OLED display (size not stated) and LED indicator
- E-liquid capacity: 6ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Coil options: RPM 2 range (with RPM 2 pod) / RPM range (with RPM pod)
- Resistance range: 0.2-3ohm
- Side fill port
- IP67 Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof
- Type C USB port with 1.2A charge rate – 75 mins to fully charge
Well I love the Nord kit and I love the RPM coils in my Smok RPM Lite Kit (still going strong since my review!) so in theory this should be an excellent kit!
Are you a Nord fan? Or will the Smok Nord X Kit be your first experience of the range? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!