The T-Priv 3 Kit by SMOK Previewed
The Smok T-Priv 3 kit is an update to the popular T-Priv range – which our reviewer Neil found to be a solid performer.
This boasts a power output of up to 300W – hot on the heels of some of the other high output mods recently released including the iJoy Captain X3 and the Rofvape Naga 330.
Like the above mentioned high power mods this will need 3 18650 batteries which are not included in the kit.
Plenty of flashy bling installed including LEDS which shine through the cut outs in the mod. You can customise the colour and light style.
The kit includes the TFV12 Prince tank which our reviewer Laura-Ann really loved.
A huge range of coils are compatible with the TFV12 Prince tank so you can really customise the resistance to suit you. The kit includes a Q4 and T10 coil to get you started.
You can choose from 5 colours for the mod with matching accents on the tank – Matte black, Prism chrome, Prism gold, Prism blue and Prism rainbow.
- Smok T-Priv 3 Mod
- TFV12 Prince Tank – 8ml
- V12 Prince-Q4 0.4Ω Quadruple Coils (Pre-installed)
- V12 Prince-T10 0.12Ω Decuple Coils
- Replacement Glass Tube (2ml)
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Spare Parts
Smok T-Priv 3 Kit Specs
- Size: 86mm by 57mm by 47mm
- Weight: 258g
- Power output: 6-300W
- Voltage output: 0.5 to 9.5V
- Atomizer Resistance Range: 0.1 to 2.5 ohm (VW) / 0.05-2ohm (TC)
- Firmware Upgradeable
- 9-color modes customization LED
- Temperature Control Output 200-600° F /100℃-315℃
- Easy to read OLED screen
- Batteries : 3 x18650 (not included)
- Zinc Alloy Chassis
TFV12 Prince Tank
- Capacity: 2ml (EU) or 3.6ml (Outside EU)
- Size: 63×25.5mm (2ml tank), 63x28mm (8ml tank)
- Stainless steel body
- 510 thread
- Optional bubble glass tube
- Bottom adjustable airflow
- Top refill system
The Smok T-Priv 3 kit is slightly on the pricey side as I write this – then again so is the tank on its own – so the kit is better value.
I love the LED effects – but they are something which may divide opinion!
Are you a T-Priv fan? Have you still got another version of this? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!