The Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V3 RDTA is a long winded name from a company famed for its beastly creations…
What To Expect From The Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V3 RDTA?
As the name suggests this is the third generation of the Supreme – and Steam Crave say this has a smoother airflow and better performance than the V1 or V2…
One of the features is that the airflow control ring has a lot of options. There are single, double or triple slot options plus anything in between.
Also you can flip the airflow control ring over to partially close off some of the honeycomb airflow inlets further.
There are also 2 chimney options – 5mm and 7mm and you get both options included in the kit.
The adjustable juice flow control has been upgraded to be more accurate.
Refilling is taken care of via the top fill ports which are accessed by removing the 1/4 turn screw off top cap.
There are 3 capacity options:
- 2ml – in RDA mode – this is the size of the juice well alone
- 6ml – with straight glass
- 7ml – with bubble glass
Included in the kit is a single coil build deck which features a honeycomb air outlet below the coil.
If you buy the advanced kit a mesh build deck and Postless deck are also included. You can buy these on their own too.
Plus you have the option of purchasing the Velocity deck.
In standard format the RDTA has a 810 resin small bore drip tip but you can also use the included Stainless Steel adaptor to use a 510 drip tip on here too.
There are 4 colours to choose from: Gun Metal, Stainless Steel, Black and Blue
- Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V3 RDTA
- Single coil deck and 5mm chimney (installed)
- 7ml bubble glass
- 7mm chimney
- Mesh deck kit (only in advanced kit)
- Postless deck (only in advanced kit)
- 510 drip tip adaptor
- Spare parts bag – O-rings, grub screws, slotted screw
- Allen key
- Steam Crave Sticker
Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V3 RDTA Specs
- Size: 25mm diameter, height: 59mm (in 6ml and 7ml mode) / 45.5mm (in 2ml mode)
- Capacity: 2ml (in RDA mode), 6ml (with straight glass), 7ml (with bubble glass)
- Adjustable airflow with 3 rows of honeycomb air inlets to choose from
- 5mm and 7mm chimney options
- Upgraded juice flow control
- 1/4 turn top refill cap
- Single coil deck (included)
- Mesh and postless decks (available separately or included in advanced kit)
- Optional velocity deck
Looks like a versatile RDTA – plenty of airflow and deck options to customise this to your preference!
Let me know what you think of the Steam Crave Aromamizer Supreme V3 RDTA in the comments below!