The Steam Crave Aromamizer Titan RDTA 28ml has been causing a lot of buzz online – mainly for the flipping size of it!
The tank is a 41mm diameter for a start – there are only a few mods which can accommodate it including the Modefined Prism, the Laisimo F4 and possibly the Rofvape Naga.
Then you can configure this tank in so many ways.
First of all you can decide the capacity. The standard glass tank will give you a whopping 28ml capacity. However also in the kit are clever components which mean you can change this!
Use the Shorty Glass and chimney to get a 18ml capacity, or remove all the glass and use this as a dripper and you still get 4.5ml capacity. So very very clever.
On top of that there is a Lego Modular build deck. You can adjust this to accommodate coils of up to 6mm internal diameter plus you can change the deck into a postless, velocity or series deck too.
If all this talk about build decks is making you scratch your head – you either have nits or need to read our guides…
There is a top fill cap and an adjustable bottom airflow too.
You can choose from Gun Metal, Steel or Black finish.
- Aromamizer Titan RDTA 28ml
- Spare 28ml glass
- 18ml shorty chimney (in spare box)
- 18ml shorty glass (in spare box)
- Post for Velocity style modular
- Post for series modular
- Vape band
- Ultem drip tip
- Allen Key
- Pack of Spare O-rings and grub screws
Steam Crave Aromamizer Titan RDTA 28ml Specs
- Diameter: 41mm diameter.
- Height will depend on what tank is installed: Dripper = 44mm tall, 18ml = 70mm tall and 28ml = 58ml tall. (All sizes include drip tip)
- Lego modular build deck with different combinations
- Capacity: 28ml with full size tank, 18ml with shorty tank and 4.5 in dripper mode.
- Top Fill
- Adjustable bottom airflow
I know the size of this does make it appear a bit of a novelty, but I have seen some excellent reviews on line and the taste and vapour seem to keep a lot of people happy.
Add to that the versatility of build deck and capacity and this is a winner.
There is one huge con though – make sure you have a mod which can take a 41mm tank diameter – there are not many about!
Do you own one of these beasts or is it in your wishlist? Let me know in the comments below!