The SL Class Mod By SXmini Previewed
The SXmini SL Class is a new small single battery mod.SXmini are a brand which is often classed as “high end” – probably due to the price of their devices!
So to see a small single battery mod from them was a real surprise!
There is a colour TFT display on the front of the mod and the joystick control familiar to users of the G Class from SXmini.
This mod uses the well loved YiHi chipsets and the one in the SL Class is the YiHi SX485J.
The mod will output up to 100W – that would be using a 21700 battery. You can also use 20700 and with the supplied adaptor 18650 batteries too.
There are several different versions available according to the body material:
- Aluminium with etching = Black Tang, Coffee Tang or Steel/Grey Tang.
- Carbon Fibre Version
- Stabwood Version = Blue, Mixed Colour or Green.
- SXmini SL Class Mod
- USB Cable
- User manual
SXmini SL Class Mod Specs
- Size: 89×41.5×31.5
- Single 18650/20700/21700 battery (not included)
- TFT colour display
- Powered by the YiHi SX485J chipset
- Joystick control
- Variable Joule (TC) supports all SS/Ti/Ni wire
- Output Joule: 10-100J (212-572°F/100-300°C)
- Resistance range: 0.05-3ohm (VW and Joule modes)
- Output Voltage: 0.7-9.5V
- Taste modes: Powerful +, Powerful, Standard, Soft, Eco, SXi-Q-S1-S5 and Novice
- Buck-boost and Boost DC-DC converter
- Stainless steel, Stabilised Wood or Carbon Fibre finishes
- Reverse polarity, short protection, low resistance, low battery voltage, overheating & battery over-charge protection.
- Upgradeable firmware
This is definitely very classy looking – but I can’t help thinking it will tip over all the time!
Will you be smashing your piggy bank to buy the SXmini SL Class mod? Let me know in the comments below!