The Colt Mini 80W By Tesla
Here is the Tesla Colt Mini 80W!
It is a bit strange though – Tesla have been sharing this a lot on their social media pages – but can I find it on their official website? Nope. So I will try to gather all the info I can for you!
This has an internal battery which is 2000mAh capacity which seems pretty good for a maximum output of 80W.
The body is a Zinc Alloy material and looks pretty funky and futuristic.
Apparently the body design is taken from the pistol baring the same name! Being in the UK and only ever having touched a gun the one time I went to Army Cadets I have no idea what a Colt Revolving Pistol is – but I suppose it looks like a Tesla mod?
Being 24mm wide it is stated you can use up to a 24mm atty on this.
There are 3 colours in the Colt Mini range – Black, Stainless steel and the beautiful 7 Colour.
- Tesla Colt Mini 80W mod
- USB cable
- User manual
Tesla Colt Mini 80W Specs
- Materials: Zinc Alloy
- Dimensions: 65mm x 39mm x 24mm
- Weight: 127g
- Threading: 510
- Battery: Lithium 2000mAh Internal
- Output modes: VW/TC(Ni, Ti, SS)/TCR/KA Mode/Taste Mode.
- VW Output Wattage Range: 7-80W Max
- Output Voltage: 8.5V
- Max Output Current: 30A
- Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard/User
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm for KA / 0.05-1.0ohm for Ti/Ni 200/SS316 / TCR Mode
- Temperature Range: 100-300°C/200-600°F
- Colour: 7-Colour, Stainless steel and Black
Depending on what sites you look on this is either reasonable or scary expensive! I am seeing a huge variation on the Pre-order price – so have a shop around!
Looks a useful little mod and being able to use 24mm tanks on this is a big plus point.
Will you be throwing the Tesla Colt Mini 80W in the shopping cart?