The Teslacigs DB 219W is a new kit from the brand previously known as Tesla. I imagine the brand suffered identity issues with people thinking it was an electric car manufacturer.
The mod in the kit is the DB 219W mod – which as you have probably guessed can output up to 219W from 2×18650 batteries which are not included.
A transparent PEI material is used as the mod housing – which looks nice apart from the wee coloured Amber version. (I am an Ultemphobe).
If you look really hard at the images you can see the tiny weeny screen nestled in the side panel of the mod – not by the fire and adjustment buttons as you would expect.
The kit version includes the Tallica Mini sub ohm tank. This in standard form has 4ml capacity but the bubble glass will extend the capacity to 6ml.
The Tallica Mini tank uses push/pull coil heads – as the name suggests you just push them in and pull them out!
The coils in the kit are 0.18ohm Mesh coils so these could give great taste performance.
There are 4 colours available – Red, Green, Purple and Amber.
- Teslacigs DB 219W mod
- Teslacigs Tallica Mini Tank
- 2x TS-XX Coil
- Replacement Glass Tube
- 5x O-Rings
- User Manual
- USB Cable
Teslacigs DB 219W Mod Specs
- Size: 58x77x25mm
- Battery: 2×18650 (not included)
- Output Mode: KA/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR mode
- Output Wattage: 7-219W(in 0.5W increments)
- Max Output Voltage: 7.5V
- Max Output Current: 50A
- Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard/User
- Memory Mode: M1/M2/M3
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm KA mode/0.05-1.0ohm for Ti/Ni 200/SS316 mode
- Temperature Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉
- Colour: Red, Green, Purple, Amber
Teslacigs Tallica Mini Tank Specs
- Size: 25 x 50mm
- Capacity : 4ml or 6ml with bubble glass
- Coil: TS-XX 0.18ohm Mesh coil
- Push/pull coil replacement
- Top filling
- Adjustable bottom airflow
Apart from the revolting Amber version this looks a great mod! The tank also could be a great performer with those TS-XX mesh coil heads!
Will you be pre-ordering the Teslacigs DB 219W kit? Let me know in the comments below!