The CP Couples / Double Barrel Kit By TeslaCigs
Wow what is this weird thing? Well it is the Tesla CP Couples / Double Barrel kit.
The reason for the “/” in the name is that there are so far two names being mentioned for this kit.
On some retailers sites it is called the “Tesla Double Barrel Kit” and on Tesla social media they are calling it “Tesla CP Couples Kit”. So there we go. I will probably just stick to the CP Couples name for this preview.
So a while ago Tesla created a crazy mod called the BiTurbo Mech. Which was like 2 mods joined together – with 2 tanks on the top.
The tank outputs were joined at the mouthpiece so you could have 2 different flavours or strengths to vape at the same time.
The CP Couples is the second generation of the BiTurbo – with an improved tank connection.
The mod uses 2×18650 batteries and can output a maximum of 220W.
This is a regulated mod – the original was a mechanical. So you now have user modes of Variable Wattage and Temperature control to play with.
You can select to use both RDTA outputs at the same time or choose to just use the one – this is the “Channel” selection.
There are a few more promo shots in this short “Wacka Wacka Music” video from Tesla.
Mainly features for newest CP Couples 220w kit 😎⬇️:1)Channel selection button so you can enjoy vaping on their mixing juice flavors or single juice flavors.2)Big screen 0.96, make viewing more direct and easy to adjust. #CPCoupleskit #CPCouples220wkit #TeslaCPCoupleskit #TeslacigsCPCoupleskit #TeslaCPCouples220wkit #TeslacigsCPCouples220wkit #startkit #vapor #vape #ecig #electrniccigarette #ecigarette
Posted by Teslacigs on Friday, January 5, 2018
There are 2 colours available – 7 Colour (Rainbow) or Gun Metal.
Tesla CP Couples / Double Barrel 220W mod
2x Double Barrel RDTAs
4x Wire (0.3ohms)
12x Silicone Rings
1x Organic Cotton
1x User Manual
Tesla CP Couples / Double Barrel Mod Specs
- Size: 94x55x28mm
- Material: Zinc alloy+PC
- Battery: Two high drain 18650 (discharging current should be above 40A)
- Output Mode: KA/TC-SS316/TC-Ni200/TC-Ti/TCR mode
- Output Wattage: 7-110W(I/II),
- Max Output Wattage: 220W(I+II)
- Max Output Voltage: 8.5V
- USB: 5V/1.5A
- Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard
- Memory Mode: M1/M2/M3
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm KA mode/0.05-1.0ohm for Ti/Ni200/SS316/TCR mode
- Temperature Range: 100-300℃/200-600℉
- Channel selection button so you can enjoy mixing juice flavours or single juice flavours.
- Channel Selection: I/II/I+II
- Connector bridge for RDA’s two flavours simultaneously
- 510 threading connection
- Display: 0.96in
Tesla Double Barrel RDTA Specs
- Removable wide bore drip tip
- Deep juice well
- Adjustable airflow control (2 air slots)
- Dual post for dual coil building
- 510 threading connection
What a beast!
The price isn’t silly either – I’m just not sure whether this is practical? But it sure looks fun!
Will you be popping one of these on your shopping list?