The UKVIA (UK Vaping Industry Association) Forum is back and will be at the QEII Centre in Westminster 9th September 2022.
📣 The UKVIA Vaping Industry Forum – the UK’s largest dedicated and most respected B2B vaping event is back!
💬 Learn more about the forum here https://t.co/x6xSnh8ZSZ
— UKVIA (@Vaping_Industry) July 6, 2022
The forum is basically to discuss this year’s topic “Vaping for a better future” with talks from speakers including…
- Mark Pawsey, Chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Vaping
- Adam Afriyie MP for Windsor, Vice-Chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Group for Vaping
- Dr Colin Mendelsohn, Tobacco Treatment Expert & Author
- Rachel Murkett, Project Director (Life Sciences), Biocromix
- Alexander Kvitashvili, Public Health Adviser, Consumer Choice Centre
- Dr Sudhanshu Patwardhan, Director, Centre for Health Research and Education, University of Southampton Science Park
- David Cartridge, a tobacco addiction specialist, University Hospitals Dorset NHS Foundation Trust
- Azim Chowdhury, US Vaping Regulation Attorney
- Andrew Chevis, Chief Executive, Citizen Card
- John Dunne, Director General, UKVIA
- Andrew Chevis, Chief Executive, CitizenCard
- Damian Stevens, Business Development Manager, 1account
- Mike Sawyer, Head of Product Enforcement, Office for Product Safety & Standards
- David Hunt, Senior Trading Standards Officer, Hackney Council
- James Lowman, Chief Executive, Association of Convenience Stores
- Doug Mutter, Manufacturing & Compliance Director, VPZ
- Dan Marchant. Founder and Joint Owner, Vape Club
- Owen Good, Head of Economic Advisory, CEBR
- Shushill Suglani, Senior Economist, CEBR
- Dr Pippa Bailey, Head of Climate Change & Sustainability Practice, IPSOS Mori
- Siyang Yu, Global Marketing Manager, SMOK
For the full up to date agenda view the downloadable PDF promotion pack – UKVIA Forum 2022 Promotions Pack.
John Dunne, the Director General of the UKVIA said…
“This year’s Vaping Industry Forum is set to be the biggest yet. The conference and exhibition come at a hugely exciting time for the vaping industry following the extremely positive Khan Review which has presented vaping as having a pivotal role in making smoking obsolete. It also comes ahead of the highly anticipated publication of the new Tobacco Control Plan.
“Whilst vaping presents a huge public health, economic and social opportunity for the nation there are a number of challenges that the industry has to face up to. The Khan Review is placing its trust in the vaping industry to play a critical role in its harm reduction strategy and we’ve got to show that we are a highly responsible industry that can live up to the government’s high expectations.”
300 delegates are expected to attend from many sectors including Healthcare, Vaping Manufacturers and Vendors, Parliamentarians and Academics.
There will also be a major exhibition alongside the conference for manufacturers to showcase their technology.
Grab your ticket here – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ukvia-forum-2022-tickets-350330266257.
If you wish to exhibit or sponsor follow this link – https://www.ukvia.co.uk/ukvia-forum-2022/.