The two brands have combined to create a thing of beauty – look at this – the Ultroner x Asmodus EOS 180W mod.
Asmodus creates some beautiful stabilised wood mods – the Pumper and the Spruzza being recent creations.
The EOS is designed to be a lightweight and small mod for carrying around. The main body is aluminium and the sides have removable stabilised wood panels.
Stabilised wood is a natural wood which has been treated – usually with a resin which enhances and protects the wood.
As you can see stab wood products really are beautiful.
The EOS uses two 18650 batteries which are not included in the kit and can output up to 180W.
A large fire button and the USB port for firmware upgrades are located on the side of the mod.
The chip in this is the same as the Minikin V2 mod – the GX-180-UT.
You actually get to choose the base colour of the panels -which is wonderful. The colour will always vary as this is a natural product however it is good to be able to specify the main colour theme. You can choose from Blue, Green, Purple and Red themes.
- Ultroner X Asmodus EOS 180W mod
- USB cable
Ultroner X Asmodus EOS Mod Specs
- Requires two 18650 sized batteries (Not Included)
- Touch screen type: Capacitive screen
- Wattage range: 5.0 – 180.0W
- Wattage range (TC Mode): 5.0 – 120.0W
- Atomiser ohm range: 0.1 – 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5V
- Peak output current: 45A
- Temperature control range: 212° – 572°F / 100°C – 300°C
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Upgradeable system
- Two Beautiful Full Stabilised Doors
- Every Stabilised Door set is unique
- Light Aluminium Frame Body
- Firmware upgrade-able
Yep this is pricey. You just know it will be!
However this has a beautiful finish and Asmodus usually produce high quality mods full of useful functions so this could be an excellent buy!
What do you think of the Ultroner X Asmodus EOS? Let me know in the comments below!