The Nunchaku Starter Kit By Uwell
Oh wow – look at this! The Uwell Nunchaku Starter kit – is looking like a beauty!
Update: There is a new version of this kit. Another cracker! Check out our full Uwell Nunchaku 2 review here.
The Nunchaku is the first mod they have made and it looks amazing!
A Nunchaku is a martial arts weapon – you know the one – two planks with a hinge in the middle.
So the mod consists of 2 components which can be purchased together in a kit or separately.
Firstly there is the mod – or battery end.
This will output up to 80W using a single 18650 battery.
The body is a metallic finished stainless steel.
The Nunchaku tank is in the same finish as the mod and is a 5ml capacity.
This is also made from stainless steel and the tank part is quartz glass.
You have 2 coils to choose from 0.25ohm clapton or a 0.4ohm clapton. The coils are a push fit to make installation easier.
There are 7 shiny metallic colours to choose from – Iridescent (Rainbow), Purple, Black/Gold, Stainless steel, Full black, Sapphire blue and Metallic green.
- Uwell Nunchaku mod
- Uwell Nunchaku tank
- Extra quartz glass
- 0.25Ω coil (installed)
- 0.4Ω coil
- Pack of replacement O-rings
- Micro USB cable
- User’s manual
- Drip tip cover(to cover the drip tip when it is not used)
Uwell Nunchaku Mod Specs
- Size: 27.4 mm x 94.5 mm
- Material: stainless steel
- Power range: 5-80W
- Voltage range: 0.7-7V
- Resistance range: 0.1-3 ohms (VW), 0.1-1ohms (TC), 0.1-0.5ohms (Bypass)
- A new generation of E-cigarette makes the tube as safe as a box mod.
- Multiple work modes: power mode, TC mode(NI,SS), bypass mode.
- Replaceable 18650 battery, or charge over USB.
- Ergonomic design makes it feel perfect in hand.
- Simple interaction system.
Uwell Nunchaku Tank Specs
- Tank Capacity: 5 ml
- Material: stainless steel & quartz glass & copper & silicone
- Size: diameter 25.2 mm × height 49.6 mm
- Plug-pull coils, easy to replace.
- Separate condensation holder, easy to clean.
I LOVE THIS!
I have recently been looking for a small mod which will output up to 80W and be able to use 25mm tanks on. When carrying around dual battery mods I am struggling and I only vape at like 60W most of the time.
I think I have found what I need!
It’s clever, full of features and absolutely stunning!
Sadly the name is unpronounceable! Not “catchy” is it – it sounds like some Manga character which is yellow with huge eyes.
Is this the mod or kit you have been looking for? Let me know what you think below!