The Vandy Vape Pulse AIO.5 Kit is an update to the recent Pulse AIO kit.
What To Expect From The Vandy Vape Pulse AIO.5…
Why is there such a quick update? The original Pulse AIO is not that old?
Apparently there have been issues with the 510 connection on the top of the mod and this update is to address that problem.
A new frame has been produced with a metal section surrounding the 510 connector to make it sturdier and hopefully unlikely to crack.
Also updated is the fire button, you get a square and a round button setup included in the kit.
All previous accessories are compatible plus this is still Boro tank friendly.
Battery wise this is powered using a single 18650 (with included adaptor), 20700 or 21700 and the maximum output is 80W.
Depending on which kit version you choose there are 2 tank options from Vandy Vape. Of course you can use other Boro compatible tanks in here.
If you purchase the RBA version you will get the Vessel RBA tank and the Stock Coil tank. For the non RBA version you will only get the Stock Coil tank.
The stock coil tank is compatible with the VVC coil range – which you also get 2 of in the kit – but the resistance of the coils is not specified.
If you have the RBA version, the tank has a single coil build deck with adjustable 180° wrap around airflow. Plus you even get 2 coils included in the kit.
Pretty much everything else is the same with a USB Type C port for charging at 1A charge rate.
There are 6 colour options to choose from: Black, Frosted Blue, Frosted Black, Frosted Red, Frosted White and Frosted Green.
- Vandy Vape Pulse AIO.5 device
- Pulse Vessel RBA tank (kit available without this if required)
- Pulse Vessel stock coil tank
- 2x VVC coil
- 2x Ni80 0.4ohm coils (RBA version kit)
- 18650 battery adaptor (battery not included)
- Bonus round button set
- Accessory bag
- Type C USB cable
- Coil lead cutting guide (RBA version kit)
- User manual
Vandy Vape Pulse AIO.5 Specs
- Size: 97.5×55.6×28.2mm
- Output: 5-80W
- Battery: 1×18650 / 21700 or 20700 (not included)
- User modes: VW, TC, Bypass, Smart
- Display: Screen size not specified
- Resistance Limits: 0.05-3ohm
- Material: Lexan EXL1414T Polycarbonate reinforced design
- E-liquid capacity: 3.7ml (RBA pod) / 5ml (stock coil pod)
- USB Type C Charging – 1A charge rate
- Compatible with Boro tanks
- 510 drip tip
- Update frame with metal interface for 510 nut
- Round and square buttons
- Compatible with Pulse AIO components
- Adjustable 510 pin
- Stock coil pod compatible with VVC coils
- Single coil Vessel RBA pod with curved 180° airflow, adjustable bottom airflow
- Customise buttons and panels
- Side fill port
I always applaud manufacturers who act on customer feedback, it is a shame the original version had issues but I am pleased Vandy Vape have been quick to update this.
Let me know your thoughts on the Vandy Vape Pulse AIO.5 Kit in the comments below!