The Bigfoot 200W Kit By Wake Previewed
The Wake Bigfoot 200W kit is the big brother of the Wake Littlefoot 60W kit!
The kit comprises of the Bigfoot 200W mod and the Bigfoot Sub-ohm tank.
The Bigfoot Sub-ohm tank uses the Sigelei Mesh coil family (they have the MS prefix) and two are included in the kit – the 0.2ohm MS-M (mesh) and the 0.2ohm MS-H coil.
An excellent feature is that using the supplied adaptor you can convert the tank to use Smok Baby Beast coils – and possibly others such as the Vaporesso GT and Eleaf HW ranges.
I can’t see the tank capacity mentioned however it does come with an ultra thick bubble glass and the tank body is gold plated stainless steel -oooh posh!
The Bigfoot mod isn’t exactly the huge scary beast you would expect and it is still a lot smaller than most 200W box mods.
You will need 2×18650 batteries (not included) to power up the little beast and it will output between 10 and 200W.
On the front of the mod is a 1.3in TFT colour screen. The rear of the mod has a removable magnetic cover and these can be replaced with other covers as they become available.
There are 5 colours to choose from – Murder, Feldy, Gang, Deluxe and Blueberry.
- Wake Bigfoot 200W Mod
- Wake Bigfoot Sub-ohm tank
- 0.2ohm MS-M mesh coil
- 0.2ohm MS-H coil
- Spare glass
- 510 pin (adaptor to use with Baby Beast Coils)
- Gold plated Wake Bottle Opener Keychain
- Spare parts
- User manual
Wake Bigfoot 200W Mod Specs
- Size: 88×47.5x30mm
- Battery: 2×18650 (not included)
- Output: 10-200W
- Material: Zinc Alloy and Plastic
- Resistance range: 0.05-3ohm
- Temperature range: 100-300°C / 200-570°F
- Display: 1.3in TFT Colour
- Side bar fire button
- Modes: VW, TC (SS 304, 316, 317/ Ni/Ti), TCR
- Interchangeable designer back plates
- Spring loaded centre mounted 510 connector
- Magnetic battery door
Wake Bigfoot Sub-Ohm Tank Specs
- Size: 25mm Diameter (28mm bubble glass)
- Capacity: Not stated
- Coils: Sigelei Mesh MS-H or MS-M (Also compatible with Smok Baby beast coils with applicable adaptor)
- Ultra thick bubble glass
- Stainless steel body
- Top filling
- Adjustable bottom airflow
- 510 frosted Delrin drip tip
This really is a stunning kit – obviously trying to catch the eye of those who like a bit of designer gear!
As you can probably expect this is at the pricier end of the market but still not stupid money.
Will you be stepping into Wake Bigfoot 200W Kit territory? Let me know in the comments below!