The Artery Nugget + Pod Kit is a funky looking new pod device.
It sure is striking to look at – let’s have a closer look at what the kit has to offer!
What To Expect From The Artery Nugget + Pod Kit?
As you can see the pod and device are colour coded to match or as Artery say “Matchy Matchy”.
The main device has an internal 2000mAh battery which is charged via a Type C USB port at up to 2A charging rate.
Output wise this has a variable wattage output and you can choose between 5-70W.
The “Aero Chip” provides all the user protections and has an intelligent wattage setting to prevent burning the coil out by setting the power level too high.
A 0.96in colour screen is provided and you can also change the colour theme of the display.
The pod is refillable via the sliding top fill port and you can replace the coils.
An optional HP pod is available to enable you to use the HP Core range of coils as found in the PAL kits too!
The airflow is adjustable on some of the coils, but also a silicon airflow reducer plug is included to restrict the incoming airflow.
Using the included 510 adaptor which replaces the pod you can also use the Nugget+ as a box mod with your own atomiser.
There are 5 colours to choose from: Black, Blue, Red, Yellow and Green.
- Artery Nugget + device
- 2x 0.4ohm XP Core coil (installed)
- Type C USB cable
- User manual
Artery Nugget + Pod Kit Specs
- Size: 92x24x41.6mm
- Output: 5-70W (0.5-8V)
- Battery: 2000mAh (internal)
- Display: 0.69in colour screen
- Resistance range: 0.1-2ohm
- E-liquid capacity: 5ml (Standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
- Airflow restriction plugs included
- Coil options: XP Core coils and RBA available, HP Coil compatible when used with HP pod (not included)
- 510 adaptor to use as a box mod
- Type C USB – 2A charge rate
I love the versatility of this kit, compatible with lots of coils and also an optional RBA coil too!
Does the Artery Nugget + Pod Kit match your expectations? Let me know in the comments below!