As I have already done a preview for the tank I will mainly concentrate on what the mod has to offer.
What To Expect From The Augvape Flash Kit…
First looking at the basics of the mod it is powered using a single removable battery.
You can choose from a 21700, 20700 or 18650 battery – all are compatible with this mod.
There is a kind of Variable voltage operation which I assume is adjusted using the fire button? The LED indicator changes colour according to which power level you are on:
- 3.5V (Red LED)
- 3.7V (Blue LED)
- 3.9V (Green LED)
I have not noticed a mention of a USB port – so I assume you need to charge your batteries externally with a good quality charger.
The body is made from Aluminium Alloy with an “Anti-Skid” design and does look pretty!
The Intake Sub Ohm Tank does come with a new Stainless Steel 890L mesh coil which apparently is more resistant to oxidation and corrosion which should improve coil life.
You can also still use the Intake range of coils including:
- Intake Clapton Mesh – 0.2ohm – this uses wires wrapped like a Clapton coil but built into a mesh configuration – so plenty of surface area to vaporise the e-liquid.
- Intake Mesh – 0.15ohm – standard mesh configuration – the material is not stated.
An adjustable airflow ring is located at the top of the tank which should help to prevent leakage from the airflow inlets.
Refilling is taken care of by removing the top cap to reveal the filling ports.
There seems to be plenty of colours to choose from – well if you like Black that is…(because there is only black!)
- Augvape Flash Mod
- Augvape Intake Sub Ohm Tank
- Bubble glass
- SS 890L Coil
- User manual
Augvape Flash Mod Specs
- Size: 96.8x26mm
- Output: 3 output settings – 3.5V, 3.7V, 3.9V
- Battery: 1×18650 / 20700 / 21700 (not included)
- Display: LED
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Anti Skid body coating
Augvape Intake Sub Ohm Tank Specs
- Size: 26×45.7mm
- E-liquid capacity: 3.5ml (straight glass) / 5ml (bubble glass)
- Adjustable airflow
- Coils: Stainless Steel 890L Mesh plus Intake Mesh coils
- Top fill
A beautiful looking mod with 3 power output levels makes this useful but not hugely versatile.
Let me know your thoughts on the Augvape Flash Kit in the comments below!