Results: Ecigclick Vape Awards 2018 – Voted By Vapers
Wow.. Well it’s safe to say the last month has been all go here at Ecigclick towers! I truly appreciate your patience with the delay in getting the results out this year. In addition to all that has happened, this year was the biggest yet so it took that little bit more time to go through the votes.
But.. We are finally there and all the results of the 6th Annual Ecigclick Vape Awards are in!
Again, a big thank you to everyone that took the time to vote in what is fast becoming one of the most popular ‘vaper voted’ vape awards online! I’m sure you will agree it’s important to recognise the hard work those in the vape industry put in each year.
With that being said, congratulations to all the brands, products and personalities that reached the final poll stage. Reaching this stage is a great achievement on it’s own despite the position finished so well done again, keep up the good work far into 2019 and beyond!
We have new, updated badges available to all finalists. Please get in touch with me – admin (at) ecigclick.co.uk – to get your personalised badge!
Ecigclick Vape Awards Results
Ecigclick Awards 2018 Voting Terms and Conditions:
- One vote per person – Any attempt to vote numerous times will result in all votes being removed.
- No prizes/vouchers/incentives for votes. If you are a company/FB page etc and want to offer an incentive then you can use the official Ecigclick Awards giveaway. Nothing else. Any nominee found offering incentives will be removed without notice and where applicable replaced with a nominee in the same category that received the next highest number of votes.
- Voting is available between the dates given on this website. Although we reserve the right to change these dates.
- Ecigclick reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent, excessive or suspicious patterns of voting have occurred, or if it considers there has been any attempt to unfairly influence the voting, or promote, or not discourage fraudulent voting. Participants are required to encourage their supporters to vote in the way specified by these terms & conditions. This may include for example, votes from spambots, programmes designed to specifically vote continuously for one project, or from devices where it is evident that cookies have intentionally been disabled or other attempts have been made to try to vote in a way that is not in line with these terms & conditions.
- The outcome of the vote or poll will be revealed by Ecigclick on social media (Facebook and Twitter) within a week of the vote or poll having finished. The result will also officially be announced by email newsletter.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the outcome of a vote or poll, or the operation of any part of the web based voting system, the decision of Ecigclick shall be final.
- Once the votes have been counted, the decision of Ecigclick is final.