The 7th Annual Ecigclick Vape Awards 2019 – Results
We’ve seen the largest number of nominations and votes in the history of the awards this year! so thanks to all that voted for their favourites.
Not only have the awards been busy but so has the vape world for many reasons.
But we are here to recognise vapers favourite products, brands and communities.
As always it takes you, the vaper, to nominate your favourites so thanks to all those that took part in both stages of the awards.
The event is to recognise the hard work put in by companies and people across the vape world and show our appreciation. Getting through the nominations and to the final polls is a great achievement in itself, whatever the final placement is. So well done to all companies that made it through.
And finally, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all from the team at Ecigclick!
Keep Up To Date with the Awards in the Future
Ecigclick Vape Awards Official Sponsor
A big thanks goes to Vapour.co.uk for sponsoring the awards again this year. Be sure to check them out. They offer a great range of e-liquid and starter kits.
Congratulations to all below!
We have Award Badges available for every placing. Please get in touch here to request your award badge. Although it may be after Christmas now before you receive a response 🙂
Ecigclick Vape Awards Finalists
Ecigclick Awards 2019 Voting Terms and Conditions:
- One vote per person – Any attempt to vote numerous times will result in ALL votes being removed. We can and do check.
- No prizes/vouchers/discounts/incentives for votes. If you are a company/FB page etc and want to offer an incentive then you can use the official Ecigclick Awards giveaway. Nothing else. Any nominee found offering incentives of any kind in exchange for votes will be removed without notice and where applicable replaced with a nominee in the same category that received the next highest number of votes.
- Do not blanket vote in all categories (for nominations) for any one brand/product/person/group – Vote only in the correct categories. Any votes made in this manner will be removed (all of the votes).
- Voting is available between the dates given on this website. Although we reserve the right to change these dates at any time.
- Ecigclick reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent, excessive or suspicious patterns of voting have occurred, or if it considers there has been any attempt to unfairly influence the voting, or promote, or not discourage fraudulent voting. This may include for example, votes from spambots, programmes designed to specifically vote continuously for one project, or from devices where it is evident that cookies have intentionally been disabled or other attempts have been made to try to vote in a way that is not in line with these terms & conditions.
- Participants are required to encourage their supporters to vote in the way specified by these terms & conditions.
- The outcome of the vote or poll will be revealed by Ecigclick on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) within a week of the vote or poll having finished. The result will also officially be announced by email newsletter.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the outcome of a vote or poll, or the operation of any part of the web based voting system, the decision of Ecigclick shall be final.
- Once the votes have been counted, the decision of Ecigclick is final.
- Above all, the awards are supposed to be a fun event! So play nicely.
What is the process we go through before final votes are announced?
Stage 1. Vote check – We would like nothing more than to set up the awards and just let them run organically. Unfortunately, with the nature of online voting people always try and game the system.
The vast majority of voters are amazing and keep within the spirit of the Ecigclick Awards, I thank you that, but there are always a percentage that don’t.
Fortunately we can run checks to flag these type of votes and we do. Nobody takes these awards more seriously than us.
Unfortunately it means going through pretty much every vote that was cast, in every category. Something we do every year
But.. That’s the only option we currently have to keep things fair. As always we do all we can to ensure that any untoward votes are removed.
We actually do this periodically throughout the awards and in full at the end.
Stage 2. Final Awards Announcement – As it says on the tin. Once the above is complete the awards are announced. Due to the above this can take upto a week.