The iJoy Captain Link is the latest release in the popular “Captain” range.
What To Expect From The iJoy Captain Link…
Like the Captain 1500 this kit is a type of Pod Kit – but also a standard box mod and tank!
The reason this kit is a combo of the two types is the fact that the mod has a standard 510 connector (like a box mod) however it is supplied with a Pod Tank (like a pod kit!).
Included in the kit is a 510 adaptor which magnetically connects to the pod and provides a bottom airflow adjustment and the 510 connection to use on the Captain Link mod.
The mod itself uses a single battery – either a 21700 or with the included adaptor a 18650.
Output wise this is specified as 5-100W but I assume the full 100W would be with a 21700 battery.
A 0.69in colour screen displays all of your vape data and a Type C USB port is provided for emergency charging at a 1A (or 1.5A – both are mentioned!) charge rate.
The pod has a bottom fill port – accessed by disconnecting the pod from the 510 adaptor.
You can replace the coils too and two coils are included in the kit:
- L5 Mesh – 0.5ohm
- L15 Clapton Mesh – 0.15ohm
There are 5 colours to choose from: Black, Stainless Steel, Blue, Green and Red.
- iJoy Captain Link Mod
- Captain Pod Tank
- 0.15ohm L15 Clapton Mesh coil (installed)
- 0.5ohm L5 mesh coil
- 18650 battery adaptor (battery not included)
- Type C USB Cable
- User manual
iJoy Captain Link Mod Specs
- Size: 97x40x30mm
- Battery: 1x 18650 or 21700 (not included)
- Display: 0.96in TFT screen
- Output: 5-100W (0-8V)
- User modes: VW, TC, TCR
- Type C USB charging – 1.5A (or 1A – both are mentioned!) charge rate
- Resistance range: 0.05-3ohm
- Temperature range: 300-600°F
- Material: Zinc Alloy, Silicone, PCTG
- UNIV 2.0 Chipset
iJoy Captain Pod Specs
- Size: 25x49mm
- Capacity: 5ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
- Coil: L coil range – L5 0.5ohm Mesh / L15 0.15ohm Clapton Mesh
- 510 adaptor included
- Adjustable bottom airflow
- Bottom fill port
This is a stunning looking kit and with the 510 adaptor this has all the functionality of a box mod coupled with the ease of use of a pod kit!
Let me know your thoughts on the iJoy Captain Link in the comments below!