The Kroma-A and Zenith Kit By Innokin Previewed
The Innokin Kroma-A and Zenith kit is a new release combining two existing Innokin products – the Kroma-A mod and the Zenith tank.
Here is a brief video from Phil introducing the kit.
The Innokin Kroma-A mod will output up to 75W and has an internal 2000mAh battery despite being a little mod.
The mod has been updated with new “Platform” range graphics and apparently a new 510 connector to enable tanks to sit flush on the mod. Other than that I think this is looking the same as the original Kroma-A.
The Zenith tank has been around a while too, it was designed as a mainly MTL tank. MTL is the default method most starter vapers use – read more about it here in our guide to MTL and DTL.
The kit is available in two colours – Black and White.
- Innokin Kroma-A mod
- Innokin Zenith Tank (1.6ohm coil installed)
- Extra 0.8 ohm coil
- Extra drip tip
- O-ring pack
- INNOKIN Vape Band
- Micro USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Innokin Kroma-A Mod Specs
- Dimensions: 112 x 47 x 24mm
- Comfortably Fits 24mm and Smaller Tanks
- AETHON Temperature Control Chipset
- 510 Threaded
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 2000mAh Battery
- Operating Wattage: 6.0 – 75.0 W
- Temperature Control: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316)
- Temperature Range: 150 – 315C / 300 – 600F
- Minimum Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Recommend Resistance for TC Mode: Ni200 (0.1 – 0.2ohm), Ti (0.1 – 0.5ohm), SS316L (0.2 – 1.0ohm)
- OLED Display Screen
- 5V/2A Micro USB Fast Charge
- Vape While Charging Technology
- Precision Temperature Control
- Flip Screen Orientation
- Precise Reading: Resistance / Volts / Puff Counter
Innokin Zenith Tank Specs
- Capacity: 2ml (EU) or 4ml (Outside EU)
- Size: 24.7×48.9mm (2ml tank), 24.7×53.2mm (4ml tank)
- Clean hand coil replacement
- Twist top fill
- 1.6ohm coil head
- 0.8ohm coil head
The Zenith tank has had some lukewarm reviews, but the Kroma-A mod did get a great review from our Neil so might be a decent combo!
The price is more than I expected though – but the tank alone is expensive.
Is the Innokin Kroma-A and Zenith kit a platform you would like to step up to? Let me know in the comments below!